JAEJOONG-SAN

TOKYO WITHOUT ONII-SAN?!

Chapter 8:

 

After that day that they were for school, both Maki and Jin had come to an agreement that they would take turns waking each other up for school.

 

One week has passed since then and they were able to make it in time for school.

 

On their way to the classroom, the students were chattering more than usual.

 

 

“Hey Maki!” Erika greeted Maki.

 

“Oh hi Erika! Wow, you’re earlier than usual.”

 

“Oh that’s ‘cause that a new transfer student coming to our class and guess what? HE’S A GUY, A VERY HOT ONE!”

 

“Transfer student?”

 

“Yea, haven’t you heard? Everyone’s talking about him!”

 

 

Soon, the bell rang and as soon as Yamamoto sensei came into the classroom, everyone went back to their seats, anticipating the arrival of the new transfer student.

 

“Yes, as you all know, we have a transfer student coming today. JaeJoong-san, you can come in now.” Yamamoto-sensei said, and she cued the new transfer student to come in.

 

“Ohayo minna-san, I’m JaeJoong. I’m from Korea but I’ve migrated here when I was 7. I hope I’ll be able to get along well with you guys.”

 

“KYA~ SO HOT!!!!!!!” The girls in the class were practically fangirling over the new transfer student, except Maki.

 

[MAKI’S POV]

 

KOYAMA SENPAI~

 

[END OF MAKI’S POV]

 

Yamamoto-sensei  assigned JaeJoong his seat, which so happens to be an empty seat beside Maki, and began with his lessons.

 

[JAEJOONG’S POV]

 

Everything is going according to plan.

I could have been done and over with her if it wasn’t for that incompetent YooChun!

He took so long just to locate this damn school!

 

So kawaii and innocent but not for long. Wait till I take your ity away, you might be begging me for more!

 

[END OF JAEJOONG’S POV]

 

It was lunchbreak and JaeJoong decided to approach Maki.

 

“Hey Maki! Not going to the cafeteria?” Erika asked as she was just about to leave the classroom with Jun, Kame and Yamapi.

 

“Nah. Its ok. I’m not really that hungry.”

 

“NEH WHAT ABOUT YOU JIN?” Kame asked.

 

“I’ll pass.” Jin said as he placed his head on the table and yawned.

 

[JAEJOONG’S POV]

 

Oh, so her name is Maki.

Her friend is gone! This is my chance!

 

[END OF JAEJOONG’S POV]

 

“Hey there! You’re Maki right? I heard your friends call you that.”

 

“Oh hi JaeJoong-san. Is anything the matter?”

 

“Erm well, I was wondering if you would be able to spare some of your lunchbreak time to bring around the school. This school is really big.”

 

“Well, of course I will! Come on!”

 

Jin saw the whole conversation and somehow he doesn’t trust JaeJoong and felt as though he had a motive.

 

A few moments after Maki and JaeJoong left the classroom, he followed behind. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

To the people who actually read this fanfic: SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG FOR THIS UPDATE :(

And thousands of apologies to enuj454 I didn't use Nishijima Takahiro as one of the characters in the end :( NishiNis

And like I once said before, I would not abandon all my fanfics. ( at least thats what I think :/ )

Comments are love :D

And I might update my other fics if I have time and this one too of course. :)