A NEW STUDENT

TOKYO WITHOUT ONII-SAN?!

Maki walked into the school.

 

[MAKI’S POV]

 Ooh. So this is Akado High School, the school where the cool kids hang out.

 [END OF MAKI’S POV]

 

Akado High School, a school that does not enroll students by its academic results but instead, their looks.

Akado High School was huge and simply beautiful.

Maki, decided to wander about the school on her own, she was totally awed by how posh the school looked.

 

Maki, a 17-year-old girl.

She have a pair of big brown eyes and long eyelashes.

Her cheeks are little chubby and she have medium-length hair that touched her shoulders.

She was wearing a gray pleated skirt and white blouse, her skirt was 3 inches above her knee.

She looked really cute and at the same time, pretty in the school uniform.

 

Soon, Maki  got lost and started asking random people she saw for directions.

Suddenly, while she was walking towards her classroom, she could heard squeals from the girls in the school.

Maki thought to herself,” Eh?! What’s going on???”

Curious, she followed the sound and saw a whole crowd of girls.

 

She went closer, only to see 4 guys.

“Hhmm. I don’t really see what’s the big deal about them.” Maki said to himself.

 

“DON’T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THEM?! DO YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE??! THEY ARE LIKE THE HEARTHROBS OF OUR SCHOOL! JIN, KAME, YAMAPI, MATSUMOTO!”  a girl who heard what Maki was saying, was screaming at Maki, at the top of her voice.

 

That girl had long wavy hair and looked really pretty.

Maki was taken aback.

 

[MAKI’S POV]

 Ok. I swear I was mumbling to myself.

How could she possibly hear what I was saying???!

That’s some sharp ears she have.

[END OF MAKI’S POV]

 

That girl continued talking,” I’m Erika, Toda Erika. Hey. You don’t look familiar. Are you a new transferred student?”

 

“Just call me Maki and yea, I’m a transfer student. I have been transferring school very often because my brother’s company requires him to move all about but I think I’m gonna stay here at Toyko for quite a while.”

 

“What class are you in?”

 

“1B.”

 

“OH GREAT! You’re gonna be in the same class as me! And guess who else is in our class? THE HEARTTHROBS!”  Erika said with a tinkle of excitement.