ONII-SAN GOING AWAY?!

TOKYO WITHOUT ONII-SAN?!

Yamapi walked towards Maki and talked to her,” Hi, Horikita-san. I am Yamaa Tomohisa but you can call me yamapi. Yamaguchi sensei has assigned for me to bring you around the school.”

 

“But I promised Erika that I will eat lunch with ---“

 

Erika interrupted Maki, “It’s okay. I will join you for lunch later.”

 

As she walked off, she whispered something into Maki’s ear.

“ Seize the opportunity! Gambatte ne!”

 

Maki was totally clueless about what Erika was saying.

 

She followed behind Yamapi as he brought her around the school.

 

“And at last, this is the cafeteria. Do you wanna go grab a bite?” Yamapi asked.

“Ok.”

 

Erika was at the entrance of the cafeteria.

 

“Maki, you’re finally here! I have been waiting for you! Come on, let’s eat together.” Erika said.

 

“I guess I better get going. See you later in class.” Yamapi smiled and when into the cafeteria.

 

“So… what do you think about Yamapi? He’s cute right? I knew it that you will fall in love with the heartthrobs! ” Erika did not give Maki any chance to talk.

 

Maki sighed and did not bothered explaining to Erika.

 

The cafeteria was more packed than usual.

There were no more tables available.

Yamapi saw Erika and Maki.

 

Yamapi asked, “Maki-chan, do you want to seat with us? There are still 2 seats available.”

 

“No tha-“ Maki was interrupted by Erika.

 

“Thanks a lot yamapi!”

 

So Erika and Maki had lunch at the same table with the heartthrobs.

All the girls in the cafeteria were jealous and gave comments like,” Why do THEY get to seat with MY AKANISHI-SAN??!”

 

Yamapi was staring at Maki as she munched on her onigiri and thought how cute she was.

Erika, who had a major crush on Matsumoto was busy introducing herself.

Jin and Kame were talking among themselves.

 

“Hey Kame, who’s that that girl sitting next to Erika?” Jin said pointing towards Maki.

 

“You really have been sleeping in class ne, Jin? She’s the new transfer student, Maki.” Kame answered Jin, and took a bite of his sandwich.

 

[JIN’S POV]

Maki. What a cute name for such a cute girl like her.

[END OF JIN’S POV]

 

 

School ended and Maki waited for her brother, Hiro at the entrance of the school.

He was punctual for once.

HIro would usually be late as he had to attend meetings and entertain his clients.

 

They went into this French restaurant called ‘Bon Appétit’ and had their dinner there.

 

“So, how’s school?”Hiro asked,concerned.

“Ok,I guess. I made a new friend. Her name is Toda Erika.”Maki said.

“ Good to hear that.“Hiro asked,taking a bite of his steak.

 

Hiro and Maki are really close.

Maki tells Hiro everything.

 

Maki started talking about Erika,”She really crazy over this 4 supposedly hot guys in my school.”

 

Hiro didn’t know how to break the news to Maki.

Maki was talking about Erika for at least 15 minutes.

 

At last,Hiro spoke, ”Ano Maki, I have something really important to tell you. I’m going to America for a business trip.”

 

Maki wasn’t surprised that her onii-san had to go for a business trip. It’s a pretty usual thing for Maki.

 

Maki said,not shocked,”Onii-san,I understand.”

 

Hiro continued,”I’ll be going away for 1 year.”

 

Maki was so shocked she dropped the eating utensils she was holding.

 

Maki said,slightly agitated,”WHAT?! 1 YEAR?!”

 

Hiro said in an assuring tone,”But Maki,you need not worry. You’ll be staying here at Tokyo. I’ve managed to persuade our aunt to let her son,which is our cousin to take care of you. He will be moving in with you.”

 

“WHO IS OUR COUSIN?”Maki enquired.