AWKWARD MUCH?

TOKYO WITHOUT ONII-SAN?!

“AKANISHI-KUN?!”

 

“MAKI?!”

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” The both of them said at the same time. “COUSIN?!”

 

“Ok… So you guys know each other?” Hiro said, confused.

 

“I suppose you can say that we know each other. We are in the same class.” Jin said.

 

“Oh… I see. That means you’ll get along fine. I’ve got to get going, Maki. I will send you emails and webcam with you whenever I’m free, okay?” Hiro said before he left.

 

Maki hugged his brother for one last time and Hiro left for the airport.

 

There was an awkward silence in the house. Well, despite being in the same class, Maki and Jin had never talk to each other before.

 

Jin broke the silence and said, “So… can you take me to my room?”

 

Maki offered to help Jin carry his luggage but was rejected.

 

“ Its okay, I can carry the luggage on my own. Besides, I’m a man. How can I let such a cute girl like you carry some heavy stuff for me?”

 

What Jin said made Maki blush.

 

“ Well, here’s your room. My room is right opposite your room. If you need anything, you can knock on my door.”

 

Maki went back to her room and closed the door behind her.

 

The room of her walls were green in colour. On her walls were photos that she took and developed. She was really into photography. She had a big glass cabinet which displays all her cameras. There were Polaroid camera, Holga camera, a DSLR camera, some vintage-looking film cameras and any other cameras that you can think of. Yes, like I said, she was very into photography. There was also a bookshelf filled with books and manga. She love reading. She walked to her bed and fall on her queen-sized bed. Maki sighed.

 

[MAKI’S POV]

Now that onii-san’s gone, I don’t seem to have someone I can pour my feelings out to.

Its gonna be awkward having Akanishi-san in the house but he seems like nice guy at least.

Should I tell Erika that Akanishi-san is living in my house? She would definitely go crazy if I told her that-

[END OF MAKI’S POV]

 

Maki’s thoughts were interrupted by Jin’s sudden knock on the door.

 

“Ne Maki, may I come in?” Jin asked.

 

“Yes, you may. Akanishi-kun, is anything the matter?”

 

“Maki there’s no need to be so formal with me. Just call me Jin. Well, you know its gonna be dinner time soon. Do you want to go out to have dinner?”

 

Maki nodded her head.

 

Maki wore an oversized shirt with a picture of a camera in front and a skirt slightly above knee length. She was wearing sneakers.

 

Jin and Maki was walking about the streets of Shibuya, trying to find somewhere to settle down and eat.

 

“So… where do you want to eat?” Maki asked Jin.

 

“How about that ramen shop over there? Its looks like a cosy place to dine.”

 

The two of them went to the ramen shop and ordered two bowls of ramen. As the ramen shop was packed, the service was pretty slow. Maki and Jin occupied a vacant table and Jin tried to start a conversation with Maki.

 

“Hey you know Maki, I will be living with you under the same roof for a year you know. So I was thinking it will be awkward if we are always not talking. You know, we should get to know each other better, cousin.” Jin said while moving his face closer to Maki.

 

Their faces were inches apart and Jin could smell the scent of Maki’s hair.

Maki was taken aback by Jin’s actions and back away.

 

“Sorry Maki. Did I scared you just now? I was just playing around! Anyway, the only reason why I agreed to move into your house is because of my mum. She forced me into it and promised she would get me a sports car if I do so. Nevertheless, I think it would be kinda fun to live in the same house with such a cute girl like you Maki. Its really hard for guys to not fall for you Maki. You are adorable! What do think about yamapi? I can tell that he’s falling for you.”

 

“I-“

 

Maki’s words were interrupted.

 

“Here’s your order: Two bowls of ramen! Sorry to keep you waiting. I am sincerely sorry for- MAKI!”

 

“Koyama senpai?!” Maki exclaimed.

 

Koyama was Maki’s senpai at middle school when she was at Osaka. There were both in basketball club and ever since Maki saw Koyama play in basketball, she had a major huge crush on him. However, Koyama graduated before Maki and moved to Tokyo after that to study in high school. Maki still had a crush on that gorgeous guy holding two bowls of ramen in front of him and her face turned flush red when she saw him. She didn’t know how to react.

 

“Ko-ko-Koyama-senpai, what are you doing here in Tokyo?!” Maki stammered a little, she feeling abit nervous as she made eye contact with Koyama.

 

“My whole family moved to Tokyo after we graduated you see so yea and by the way, my parents own this ramen shop. What about you Maki? What are you doing in Tokyo and whose that guy you’re with?” Koyama pointed at Jin.

 

“Oh I see. Well, I had to move from Osaka to Tokyo due to my onii-san’s business. My onii-san is currently away on a business trip and he got my cousin, Jin, (points at Jin) to take care of me.”

 

For some reason, Koyama felt relieved when Maki told him Jin was his cousin. Koyama and Maki chatted while Jin felt left out and was eating his ramen.

 

After an hour, Jin asked Maki,” Hey Maki, do you want to head back home now? Its getting kinda late and besides, there’s school tomorrow.”

 

Maki was kinda reluctant, she have not seen Koyama for more than a year now. She exchanged phone numbers with Koyama and bade goodbye to him.

 

  ___________________________________________________________________________________

Hi fellow readers and subscribers:D here's chapter 5! Hope you like this chapter:)

And I would like to specifially thank enuj454 for subscribing to my fanfic and for leaving me a comment.

It really gave me the motivation to continue this fanfic.

However, this is might be the last chapter before I go on a short hiatus.

I'm gonna have my exams soon and it will end on 15October.

I will most definitely update this fanfic after my exams and so I do hope you will support this fanfic.

Sorry if there's any grammar mistake or whatsoever.

I'm only 14years old and I'm not really good at describing things so forgive me! :(

Comments are highly appreciated!

54   for her subscr