JUN'S PUB PART 1

TOKYO WITHOUT ONII-SAN?!

Chapter7:

Classes had ended but because Maki and Jin were late for class today, they had to stay back to clean up the classroom.

 

“ Hey, you know Jin, its all YOUR fault why we have to clean up the classroom.”

 

“Hey! Why is it my fault? You were the one who woke up late you know.”

 

“ But the whole reason you move into the house was to take care of me right??! So shouldn’t you be the one who is suppose to wake me up?”

 

Jin thought to himself, “Hey, what she said does make sense ne?”

 

“You know, this argument is getting nowhere you know. I suggest we stop quarrelling and just clean up the classroom.

 

Finally, after an hour, there were done with cleaning up the classroom.

 

The moment they were done with cleaning, Kame, Jun and Yamapi went to look for Jin.

 

“Hey Jin! What took you so long? Can we go now?” Jun asked Jin.

 

“Go? To where? Wait, you’re not going home?” Maki asked.

 

“But its still so early! Me and the rest of the guys are gonna go to Jun’s  pub and play billard.”

 

She followed Jin and the other heartthrobs as they made their way out of the school. She wasn’t really walking with them, it was more like Maki keeping one meter distance away from them and walking behind them.

Jin realized Maki was following them and walk towards Maki.

 

“Maki, why are you following us?”

 

“Erm… Well… To be honest, I don’t really know the way back home.” Maki tried not look at Jin while talking to him. She felt embarrassed at the fact that she doesn’t know the way back home despite the fact that she is already 17years old. I think I forgot to mention this but Maki isn’t a very independent person. She was used to relying on her onii-san and everyday, Hiro would sent Maki to school and back home. Now that Hiro has left for America, she has to rely on Jin.

 

“ Jin I think its better for you to take Maki back home. We can play billard another day you know?” Yamapi told Jin.

 

“ NO!NO! Its ok! Can I follow you all, please…” Maki pleaded, giving Jin and the heartthrobs those puppy eyes.

 

[JIN’S POV]

Oh my god, Maki’s puppy eyes are too irrisistable.

KAWAII!

[END OF JIN’S POV]

 

“I guess its ok…” Kame said. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hi fellow readers:D

Well my exams are over so I'm back with an update:D However, sad to say that I didn't manage to finish this chapter so I'll post half it today. I'll post the other half of the chapter either today or tomorrow ^-^

 

Do drop me a comment:D