FIRST KISSES, LUST AND REALISATION

TOKYO WITHOUT ONII-SAN?!

Chapter 10:

 

On their way there, Kame started the conversation. “Neh Jin, something is bothering you isn’t it? I’ve never seen you eat so many lollipops before.”

 

Jin sighed. “ I dunno, Kame. I’m feeling really confused right now.”

 

“What wrong?”

 

“Well, I don’t know why but when I see Ma-- I mean this girl with another guy, I get really angry and feel like punching someone.”

 

“Wow, Jin. I didn’t know it was even possible for you but congratulations! You are in love.”

 

“Eh! How could it be?!”

 

--

After Maki left the school with Erika,Erika dragged Maki into a shopping mall.

 

(in the mall)

 

“So… I noticed that the new student is interested in you. He’s pretty hot you know. I would totally go for him if I didn’t met Jun. But nah! Jun is sweetest man on Earth, I swear!” Erika babbled on while browsing through the clothes in the “ON SALE” section.

 

Maki was suddenly reminded of the kiss JaeJoong almost planted on Maki. The thought of that gave her shivers down her spine. Maki could not deny the fact that JaeJoong is a very handsome man indeed but his sudden actions frightened Maki, who has always been protected by his Hiro onii-san.

 

“Can we please not talk about – “ Maki’s words were interrupted by her sudden ringing of her phone.

 

Maki answered the phone, “Moshi moshi?”

 

“Hey Maki, why did you leave in a hurry the moment school ended? I wanted to bring you to somewhere fun! Can you come out and meet me now?”

 

[MAKI’S POV]

 

How in the world did JaeJoong managed to get my handphone number?

I’ve gotta reject him, he’s really starting to scare me out.

 

I tried to make up an excuse. “I’m sorry but I’m kinda busy right now. I have to erm… babysit my neighbour’s son.”

 

Oh no. Bad move. I shouldn’t have lied. The moment I rejected him, he hang up on me. For a moment, I thought he buy it and I heaved a sigh of relief. Later did I find out he was following me and Erika ever since we walked out of school.

 

I felt someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and found that man who almost took away my first kiss from me – JaeJoong.

 

I was, most definitely surprised. Oh my god. I’m busted. I tried to suppress my mixed feelings of shock and fear, I turned my head to acknowledge his presence. “Hi JaeJoong-san?”

 

He held my wrist and suddenly pulled me into an embrace. “Oh Maki, you bad bad girl! Why did you lie to oppa?” Erika saw JaeJoong hugging me and was literally ‘O’.

 

He placed his hands around my waist, which made me feel a little uncomfortable. I whispered and told him to get his hands off me in a polite manner but instead, he pulled me closer to him. “Erika, is it okay if I have Maki for the rest of the day?” What can Erika say? She just nodded her head, too shocked by what has just happened.

 

And that’s how I got dragged away from Erika.

 

We were walking around the mall, his hands still around my waist. Both of us were silent. I was too afraid to speak. I looked at his eyes, he seemed to be angry. Suddenly, JaeJoong led the both of us to an empty staircase. He finally loosen his grip. I looked down at my shoes, I could hear JaeJoong’s breathing, I could sense that he was staring at me.

 

JaeJoong’s face inched closer and closer to mine. I could feel his hot breath on my face. “Look at me, Maki. Look at oppa in the eyes.”

 

His voice seemed to hypnotized me and I followed what he said. His chestnut brown eyes, seemed full of affection. I studied his face. This was the first time I’ve actually seen his face this close. He had flawless skin, well-defined features. His face had a look of intense.

 

Suddenly, his face softened. He spoke with a gentle voice, “Neh Maki, you know what? Honestly, I have noticed you for a while now. Before I entered this school, I saw you and I’ve fallen head over heels for you. I’ve been trying to find out which high school you’re from and when I did, I enrolled into the same high school as you.”

 

He paused for a while. “I like you Maki. Will you go out with me?” After saying that JaeJoong lifted my chin and kissed me. I tried break away from the kiss but he was too strong. He started inserting his tongue and exploring my mouth. My heart beated quickly but I know it wasn’t love, it was fear.

 

I pushed him away and ran out of the staircase, all the way home.

 

My first kiss. Stolen.

The kiss that was meant for Koyama-senpai. Gone.

 

[END OF MAKI’S POV]

 

[JAEJOONG’S POV]

 

I don’t know what got into me. I never had this feeling before. This strong feeling of wanting a girl. My heart told me to quickly make a move on her and that’s what I did. Its not love, its more of lust. I swear I would conquer her body soon. Just you wait, Maki. You’ll love my body and would be begging me for more.

 

I my lips and slowly made my way out of the staircase.

 

[END OF JAEJOONG’S POV]

 

=AT MAKI’S HOUSE=

 

[JIN’S POV]

 

Damn! Kame’s words kept repeating in my head. Is Kame right? Am I really in love with Maki? I have to make sure but how?

 

I started browsing through the internet and unintentionally came across this link which led me to a quiz: ARE YOU IN LOVE?

 

Just the confirmation I need! I scrolled down and started doing the quiz.

 

  1. Do you feel as though your heart is gonna explode when you see him/her?         Yes/No
  2. Do you feel jealous when you see him/her with other boy/girl?                               Yes/No
  3. Do you think of him/her all the time?                                                                             Yes/No
  4. You are affected greatly by his/her every action?                                                        Yes/No

 

If you have gotten YES for all of the above questions, congrats. You’re probably deeply in love with he/she.

 

Holy . Kame is right. I really am in love with my cousin.

 

[END OF JIN’S POV] 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

After 2months of hiatus, I'm finally back to update my fanfics.

Sorry for neglecting my fanfics all this while. I hope there are still people reading my fanfics.

I would be pretty busy from now on with studies and all but I will try my best to update my fanfic every now and then when time allows me.

I'm currently having one week's break and hopefully, I would be able to update every single one of my fanfic with at least a chapter.

Do comment and subscribe as your little actions are greatly appreciated by me. :)