KOYAMA-SENPAI

TOKYO WITHOUT ONII-SAN?!

RRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!

 

The alarm clock rang. Maki felt irritated and went back to sleep, covering her ear. However, she couldn’t stand the ringing of the alarm clock and finally, drag herself out of the bed. She looked at the alarm clock.

 

8.30am.

School starts at 8.00am and she’s already late!

 

She quickly rush to the bathroom to take a quick shower, wash her face and brush her teeth.

 

She put her school uniform and just when she was about to leave the house, she remembered about Jin!

 

Maki talked to herself,” Oh my god! I’ve almost forgot about Jin? Has he left for school already?”

 

She climbed up the few flights of stairs and went into Jin’s room without knocking.

 

Jin was still asleep. Well, he wasn’t a morning person after all. Usually when he was at home, his maid would wake him up and he’s used to people waking him up in the morning.

 

“EH JIN! WAKE UP! WE’RE LATE FOR SCHOOL ALREADY!” Maki shouted at Jin.

 

Jin was lying there on the bed, sleeping like a pig. He didn’t had any response. Maki pulled his arm a few times but was to no avail. Finally, Maki pulled the blanket which was over Jin, only to see that he was wearing boxers.

 

“AHHHHHHHH!!!” Maki screamed while covering her eyes.

 

“WHAT?!WHAT HAPPEN?! WHY ARE SCREAMING MAKI? YOU WOKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP!” Jin said, rubbing his eyes.

 

“ We are already late for school Jin so can you just put on some clothes and make our way to school?”

 

Jin looked at himself and realised he was only wearing boxers. Maki left his room and Jin started to put on his school uniform.

 

The two of them went to school together and like I said, they were late for school.

 

They tried to sneak into the classroom when the teacher wasn’t noticing but when Toma saw Jin and Maki outside the classroom, waiting for the right time to sneak back into the classroom, he said, “ Ne Maki and Jin, what are you doing outside the classroom? Come on in!”

 

Toma smiled and signalled Maki and Jin to come in.

 

Yamamoto sensei noticed that Jin and Maki were outside the classroom and instructed them to come in.

 

“ Akanishi-san, Maki-chan, stay back after school to clean up the classroom. Its your punishment for being late for AN HOUR.”

 

“Hai sensei.” Both of them replied.

 

It was lunch time and the heartthrobs were at their usual table, having lunch.

 

“ Hey Jin, why are you late today? And why are you with Maki today? ” Kame asked Jin.

 

“Well, you know the other time when I told you that I was moving to my cousin’s house for a year? Well, apparently, Maki is my cousin. And we kinda overslept.”

 

“MAKI’S YOUR COUSIN?!” Yamapi, who was eating halfway, suddenly turned to look at Jin.

 

=in the classroom=

“ OH MY GOD?! JIN IS YOUR COUSIN?! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!” Erika said, almost hyperventilating. “ Horikita Maki, you are one lucky girl.”

 

Erika was pestering Maki about Jin and her when they were both late for school and Maki had no choice but to tell Erika the truth.

 

“ Seriously Erika. There’s no need to over-react you know. Anyway, I’m gonna go to the library for a while. Later.”

 

=in the library=

 

Maki mumbled to herself,”Hmm… I wonder if there’s that book I was looking for in the school libraby.”

 

Suddenly,her thoughts were interrupted by the school’s librarian.

 

She said to Maki,”Are you free now? Can you please help me to arrange those books?”

 

She pointed to the stack of books on the trolley.

Since Maki was not rushing for time, she decided to help the school librarian arranged the books.

Maki started by carrying a whole stack of books at the fiction section of the library.

She did not noticed who was in front of her and bumped into someone and all her books dropped on the floor.

 

“Gomenasai, daijobu?” asked Maki as she went closer to the body that she bumped into. His hair was covering his face so she gently removed the hair from his face and looked at him carefully. Immediately after seeing who he was, her heart started to beat faster and she became red.

Koyama was the person who Maki bumped into.  Maki kept eye contact, not saying a word. Koyama interrupted, “Eh!Maki!”

 

Maki said,feeling shy,”Oh, its you ,Koyama-senpai.”

 

Maki soon noticed what was happening and noticed how close they were. She quickly looked away and put her head down.

 

“Gomenasai for bumping into you, I was thinking about something and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.” explained Koyama quickly as he got up.

 

“Iie, it's my fault too. I wasn't seeing where I was going,”

 

Koyama held out his hand for Maki and she accepted it. Koyama helped to pick up the books for Maki.

 

” Arigatou,Koyama-senpai.”

 

” I didn’t expect to see you here,Maki. Can’t believe that we are attending the same high school!”

 

“Erm… me too.” Maki said,blushing.

 

Koyama helped Maki to pick up the books.

 

”Anyway, the basketball team is gonna have a basketball match with Shirokin High School next week. I really hope you’ll be able to come down and support us. Anyway, I have to go now. Ja na!”

“Hai! I will, senpai. Bai bai koyama senpai.”

 

Maki watched as  Koyama walked out of the library. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

This is gonna be the last chapter I'll be posting before going for a short hiatus.

Thanks for subscribing and commenting:D

It really gave me motivation to update:D

Bye for now~ I'll be back with an update on 15October. I promise:)