FAVOUR

TOKYO WITHOUT ONII-SAN?!

“Seriously, don’t you just feel so lucky being in this class? You get to see the heartthrobs every day and ---“ Erika was talking ever so enthusiastically but was interrupted by Maki.

 

“Just in case you didn’t notice, you said that like 10 times to me when we were walking to the classroom and this is 17thtime you have repeated the same thing. Honestly, I would really appreciate it if you would stop talking about for like at least a minute.”

 

“I’m sorry but we are talking about any other random guy, we are talking about the heartthrobs right now. I can’t stop myself from being excited.“

 

Erika pouts at Maki.

 

Jin, Kame, Yamapi and MatsuJun walked into the classroom, followed by a whole bunch of girls.

As usual, their tables are filled with love letters and presents from those girls in the school.

 

“ OH MY GOD! LOOK MAKI LOOK! ITS THEM! IT’S THE HEARTTHROBS!!!” Erika was super high again.

 

“You know what, Erika? I don’t really understand why you are so excited everytime you see them. Seriously, what’s so good about them?” Maki said, totally indifferent.

 

“Sometimes, I really do wonder if you’re a girl. Or else, why wouldn’t you not like them? Someday, I say someday, you might just end up falling in love with one of them.”

 

“Oh yea. I will be looking forward to that day.” Maki said, in a sarcastic manner.

 

The school bell rang and the sensei stepped into the classroom.

“Ok, class. Today, I would like to introduced you to a new transferred student. “  Yamaguchi sensei said to the class.

 

Maki stood up and walked to the front of the classroom.

 

“ Ohayo minna-san. I am Horikita Maki. I’ve recently moved to Tokyo due to my brother’s company requirements. I’m really glad to be in this school.”

 

Maki walked back to her seat, the guys in her class were looking at her, thinking about how pretty and cute she was.

 

Lessons started after Maki introduced herself but the guys were too excited about their new student to actually pay attention in class.

Maki was busy listening to Yamaguchi sensei and taking down notes.

Unbelievable you might say but Maki really enjoys studying.

 

Maki was siting directly behind of Yamapi.

Yamapi turned back to look at Maki.

 

[YAMAPI’S POV]

Maki.

Such a cute name for such a cute girl.

[END OF YAMAPI’S POV]

 

For the whole lesson, Yamapi was turning back and staring at Maki but Maki too oblivious of her surroundings.

She was too busy taking down notes.

 

Finally, the lesson ended.

Yamaguchi sensei had asked Yamapi to stay back after lesson.

 

“Tomohisa, are free now? Is it okay with you to bring Maki around the school? She’s new around the school and don’t know how the school works.”

 

“Erm well, I guess so.”

 

“Thanks Tomohisa, I know that I can count on you.” 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. haha ok I've uploaded two chapters already. I think I'm gonna upload two more chapters and start writing chapter 5 for this fanfic and post it up asap. Yea, I know this chapter is kinda crappy but continue reading:D