FIRST FIGHT

YOU AND I MEMORIES THAT LASTS FOREVER

first, minwoo and dongwan have married in united state. But they decided they don't want a child yet so they are not yet adopting a kid. 

Minwoo woke up and find himself embracing his husband. The sunshine that shine through his husband 's face make his husband more y. None of the other, Kim dongwan.     minwoo pecked dongwan lip and dongwan just sleep. Dongwan was pretending to sleep. Minwoo,pecked dongwan lip one more time, same dongwan still don't budge. Minwoo tickle dongwan waist and said " yah~ I know that you are not sleeping. Wake up'. Dongwan get up and winced " wah~????". Minwoo giggle and said " nothing hehehe ....". 

Then minwoo's phone rang. It was from his nuna. He picked it up and said " nuna". His nuna said with a dark tone " minwoo~ yura just died". Minwoo said " y..u..r..a my..my..y cousin.". His nuna said " yes! She just dead in a car accidents. Can you come to her funeral?". Minwoo just fall to the floor tear flowing on his cheek. 

Dongwan who saw that situation rushed to minwoo and held him to his embrace. Dongwan said " what happened?". Minwoo ignored dongwan question and just keep crying. Dongwan held up minwoo phone and speak to minwoo's nuna. Dongwan said worriedly " nuna! What happened?". Minwoo's nuna said " dongwan-ah yura minwoo's cousin just dead. She was involved in car accident. I know that minwoo will felt guilty because he was having a fight with her. Can you ask him whether he want to come the funeral or not?". Dongwan look down to minwoo and said " do you want to go?". Minwoo shake his head. Dongwan said " really?". Minwoo nodded. Dongwan said to minwoo's nuna " I think he need time". 

After that day,  minwoo just become a zombie. He don't washed. He don't eat. He just drink soju and cry. Dongwan who stayed by his side got hurt by seeing minwoo like that. He have been hold it in for a long time. But today he just burst out. Dongwan make food and give to it minwoo the same. Still, minwoo still don't eat anything. 

Dongwan said " minwoo-ah! Just eat something". Minwoo who just sobbed and said " I don't feel like anything right now". Dongwan suddenly get up and yelled " CAN'T YOU JUST EAT ANYTHING? IT IS HURT TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT". Minwoo who crying got even harder. Minwoo yelled " CAN'T YOU JUST THINK ABOUT ME TOO?I AM HURT RIGHT NOW. I THOUGHT YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO WOULD UNDERSTAND, BUT I AM TOTALLY WRONG. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I FEEL RIGHT NOW. CAN'T YOU JUST  LEAVE ME ALONE?". Dongwan shocked coz minwoo never and ever yelled to him. And with that dongwan just said " ok. Lee minwoo I will leave you alone. You and I are over. I will leave you forever and ever". After that dongwan just took of his ring and go. Minwoo run after dongwan but due to his weak body he fainted in the living room. Unfortunately, dongwan run off without looking back... Left minwoo fainting...............................

2 hours later 
Eric and hyesung decided to visit minwoo and dongwan. Both of them went to minwoo and Dongwan's house. Eric was ringing the bell but no one is answering it. He ring it again but still no one open the house. Hyesung said " why don't you try call to minwoo and dongwan?". Eric fisted his phone out and call to dongwan, but his phone is turn off. He call to minwoo. Eric said " there is no one picking up". Hyesung said " let try opening the door. Maybe those two rabbit make out till they forget to lock their door. You know how they are right?". 

Eric laughed and open the door. Hyesung said " oh my gosh this two rabbits is.....". Eric messed hyesung hair knowing that hyesung hate someone who messed his hair. Then both of them proceed into the house. And they see a corpse laying on floor lifelessly. There are blood coming out from minwoo's head. Ricsyung run up to minwoo. Hyesung checked minwoo wound and said panicked " Eric-ah, what to do?". Eric dialed his phone to the ambulance and minute later minwoo left on the stretcher to the hospital with ricsyung follow. 
 

Been a while since I updated new story. Hope you enjoy this! Going to back soon with another heart breaking chapter. Pls don hate me ㅠㅠ