Joke

YOU AND I MEMORIES THAT LASTS FOREVER

Minwoo and Amy was schedule together for the conference about scandal. When  both of them arrived , they both go to the waiting room. In the waiting room  There was a great silent between them.

Minwoo who started the conversation " I am going to say yes to the scandal". Amy who is happy said " I know that you would come back to me oppa~". Minwoo opened his hand wide open and let Amy in his embrace.  In the conference hall  The reporter ask Amy " Amy ssi ! Do you agree with the scandal?". 

Amy said " yes! I agreed. I even meet him in Saipan. We got back at Saipan". She smiled and look at minwoo lovingly.  The reporter continued and ask " what about minwoo shhi ?"  Minwoo said " I totally disagreed with the scandal! Actually we did met at Saipan but we didn't get back together at there. In fact I didn't go to Saipan to met her. As you all know that I am schedule for D9". 

The reporter continued " so why did you postpone your trip for more 7 days? Aren't you schedule only 3 days".  Minwoo said " at first, my trip to Saipan really is schedule for 3 days, but when I met someone there, I decided to postpone my trip to have a have a trip with him".  The reporter " who is him?".  Minwoo said " actually he is the person that I love. He is my boyfriend. He is even here for me!"

The reporter said " who is him?"  Minwoo said " he is my shinhwa member, Kim dong wan".  Amy is so shocked left the conference hall quickly. Minwoo thought that the reporter would say something weird about being gay but all the reporter smiled and said " congratulation! And I hope that your relationship would last forever. After that the conference end and minwoo head back to the waiting and find Amy there. 

Minwoo said with a smirk " sorry for lying to you! Too bad now you got nothing to say now!"  Amy said " just wait, lee min woo!". Then she left the waiting room.  Dongwan come out from the toilet that have in the waiting room. Dongwan opened his arm wide and minwoo ran into his embrace.  Dongwan said " thx u! I love you so much!"