Chapter 1

YOU AND I MEMORIES THAT LASTS FOREVER
 Chapter 1
 
 
Minwoo was schedule to go to Saipan for D9. Minwoo hate Saipan so much since it always make him remember about  his Ex girlfriend, Amy. But it not like he can just absent for shoot, so he need to go. 
 
On the other hand, dongwan know that minwoo will be alone so he decided that it is time that he would confessed his 16 years feeling to minwoo. So dongwan secretly go to Saipan without minwoo knowing......
    
Minwoo was so down during the flight. He hate that sweet memory that come to him when he have such a painful break up. He was sitting at window aisle next to him was a empty seat. He wish that that seat would empty since he is not in mood to have somebody to seat near him.
 
But suddenly he feel a weight sitting on that that make him so annoyed. That person tickle his waist which make him so annoyed. Minwoo thought to himself " how can the stranger be so shameless. I am so annoying". The stranger keep poking his waist which make him turn to him.
 
Minwoo said " hey you, stranger! Stop poking my waist" without looking at the stranger face. Then that man said " I am not a stranger". Minwoo turn his face immediately and saw dongwan sitting there. Right next to him.............
 
Minwoo was so shocked that he haven't noticed that he have been hanging his mouth open..... Dongwan said "don be so shocked". Minwoo finally got his mind after hearing Dongwan's voice. Minwoo said " what are you doing here?". Dongwan said " since I felt lonely, I want to go to Saipan to have a trip. Luckily my Minbongie is also go to Saipan".
 
Minwoo his phone while saying " how many day are you to stay at Saipan?" Dongwan said "10 days!" minwoo brightened. Minwoo said with his sparkling eyes " I was only schedule for 3 days so the next 7 days can I join your trip?"
 
Dongwan thought to himself " why is his eye is beautiful? I am falling deeper to him". Dongwan said " of course. My bong is always welcome". Minwoo smiled " my erowan is so kind". Dongwan said " yah~~~~~~ I am not ". Minwoo laughed and kiss dongwan cheek. Minwoo said" you are my one and only erowan". Minwoo thought to himself " you are mine, Kim dongwan". 
 
Of course minwoo also love dongwan. He always set him eye to dongwan, he would try his best to get a seat to sit near dongwan. He would get angry when dongwan is surround by girls. He would get sad when dongwan is sad. He would feel hurt when dongwan is hurt. He just don't show anyone his feeling. 
 
Minwoo and dongwan was talking a lot. Minwoo leaned his head to dongwan shoulder and dongwan patted minwoo head. Minwoo said " your shoulder is so comfortable". Dongwan smiled and said " good to hear it then". Dongwan suddenly asked " what if I loved a boy? What will you think about me?" Minwoo's heart sting when he hear that question.
Minwoo said " what is that boy like?" Dongwan said " he is handsome, he is not really tall. His eye is so beautiful. His smile always make me happy." minwoo said " as long as you find love I would happily since I would be happy to see my best friend to Find his love". Minwoo thought to himself if I find that boy that boy will surely get mudered by me. Dongwan thought to himself should I tell him or not ??? 
 
Both of them arrived at Saipan safe and sound. But their hotel that they supposed to stay in is full. 
The receptionist said " sorry sir! But we only got one more room. We 're sorry". Minwoo said " ottoke! I want to stay in this hotel". Dongwan suddenly come up with a idea. He said " do you mind if we stay together????" minwoo said " it is ok to me". Minwoo thought to himself as long as I able to stay with you. Dongwan siad to the receptionist " ok! We will take that room". 
 
When they enter the room, they both lay down on the bed. Dongwan said " do you still think about her ?". Minwoo nodded. It bring tear to him every time he thought about her. Minwoo said " I don know ! But I regretted loving her. I always try my best to make her happy but....but" minwoo tear finally show. Dongwan turned to minwoo and use his thumb to swap minwoo tear. Dongwan said " don cry! I hate it when you cry". 
 
Minwoo said " wan-ah~ I got something to tell you. Promised that our friendship won't be ruined. Ok". Dongwan nodded and minwoo begin. Minwoo said " I know that this might be ridiculous to you, but I love you so much". Dongwan smile and said " I love you too". Minwoo said " for real. I love you for real. And I want you to be my boyfriend". Dongwan smiled and cupped minwoo face. Dongwan pressed his lip to minwoo. It is not their first kiss but it is the most romantic one. After dongwan pulled off, dongwan said " lee min woo, I love you for real. And yes, I am happy to be your boyfriend". 
 
Minwoo smiled and pecked dongwan lip. Minwoo said " you 're mine, Kim dongwan". Dongwan said with a funny tone " yes, sir". Both of them laughed. Minwoo get into Dongwan's embraced and dongwan patted minwoo hair lightly. Minwoo said " let's have a good time here. Our first trip as a lovers". Dongwan giggled after hear the word ' lovers' from minwoo mouth. Dongwan said " ok, my love". Minwoo said " who is the boy that you talked about in the plane?". Dongwan pinched minwoo cheek and said " are you jealous?". Minwoo Get out from dongwan embrace and said " I am. So what?". Dongwan said " let talk about him more. He is not only handsome but also cute. He dance was so awesome. OMG I just love every single piece of him". Minwoo yelled " then go to him. You don need to love me after all". Dongwan get minwoo into his embrace and said " unfortunately, he is you". Minwoo pinched dongwan bicep and said " you're so chessy..."   Minwoo nuzzle his head to dongwan chest and said " let sleep, I am tired". Dongwan shaked his head and said " you need to have a shower". Minwoo whined " I want to sleep". Dongwan said " if you go now I will shower with you , but if you don listened to me, you will have to shower alone". Minwoo said " I will go now if you carried me". Dongwan get up and carried minwoo bridal style to bathroom. And they took longer than their normal shower since they do something in there. Something. Something. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ