Meeting the monster

YOU AND I MEMORIES THAT LASTS FOREVER

 

     
After a hot session in bathroom both of them got dressed and go out. Minwoo go to D9 shoot but dongwan is not far away. Dongwan was watching minwoo all the time. He take a lot of photo of minwoo without minwoo knowing. He did take picture of the nature but when he turn to minwoo, minwoo is all he can see.

On the other hand, minwoo saw dongwan take photo of him but he just ignored it thinking that he take picture of the nature. After a tiring day, shoot finally come to an end. Minwoo went to dongwan who lay on the sand shirtless. Minwoo sit next to dongwan and start poking Dongwan's waist but dongwan don't even budge a bit. Minwoo is worried that dongwan is dead since he can see that the muscular chest is rising up and down. 

Minwoo looked around and find that no one around them. Minwoo leaned down to dongwan lips and pecked it. Dongwan still not wake up. This time minwoo start to kiss dongwan. 

At first, minwoo can feel that dongwan is not answering. But after a while he can feel a hand run through his neck and deepen the kiss. After the beautiful 5 minutes, both of pulled out from the kiss. 

Dongwan said with hoarse voice " has the shoot ended?". Minwoo nodded. Dongwan pulled minwoo to his chest and said " rest. You must tired ". Minwoo nuzzled his head to dongwan chest and said " you have a good time picturing?". Dongwan said " want to see?". 

Dongwan  bring his camera to minwoo even minwoo before minwoo answer. Minwoo opened the  camera and see his picture taking about every angle. As expected his photo turned out well. Minwoo said " why did you take picture of me?". Dongwan kissed minwoo's crown and said " because you are precious". Minwoo blushed and punch dongwan arm a little. 

Someone shouted " minwoo oppa~". Minwoo and dongwan rose up from sand and saw a unexpected figure. It was Amy. She said " hi, minwoo oppa!". She treat dongwan like a invincible person. 

She linked her hand with minwoo. Minwoo asked " what are you doing here?". She said " actually I am sorry about the past. I don know what wrong with my mind but I wish ' can we be back together?' please". Minwoo take his hands out from Amy and enter winced his hand with dongwan hand. Minwoo said " let me introduced you to dongwan. This is my boyfriend, Kim dongwan". 

Amy said with a shocked face " what?". Minwoo said " so to your question, sorry but no thank you. I already find my love, I don need you anymore. I only need him. I don need anyone anymore, so get out the hell out from my life. Don make me see your face anymore. I got enough of you". Minwoo dragged dongwan out from the situation but they turned around when they Amy shouting.

 Amy shout " you both are gay. You guys are so dirty. You must really love eating . I going to tell the public". Minwoo pulled his hand from dongwan and proceeded to Amy. Minwoo said with his scary expression " you know how I acted as a bad guy right?". Amy continued to said " you guys are gay. You guys are abnormal. You guys are dirty. So dirty". Minwoo slapped her at that time. Amy fall down to the ground. There are a blood at the corner of . 

Minwoo said " that what you get from your lousy mouth. Go ahead and tell the public. You got nothing". After that he left and proceed to dongwan. Minwoo said with his normal sweet voice " let's go!". 

Both of them go to their suite. After they entered the suite dongwan hugged minwoo. Dongwan begin to broke down. Minwoo caressed dongwan head and said " are you okay?" dongwan just nodded. Minwoo pulled off and used his finger to wiped dongwan tear. Minwoo said " why did you cry?". Dongwan said " I fell touched because you stand strong for our relationship. Even if she tell public, I would be not scared after all". Minwoo smiled and said " I love you so much, Kim dongwan". Dongwan pressed his lips and said " I love you more". Minwoo said " no I love you more". Dongwan run to the bedroom and said " I love you more special stupid". Minwoo start to run after dongwan " yah~ I am not stupid". Dongwan run around the room and said " merong~~~~". 

That night they run after each other for a long time. After both of them get tired , they fell asleep in each other embrace looking forward to a new good day.......