It time

YOU AND I MEMORIES THAT LASTS FOREVER

There was so many paparazzi at the aurport. When minwoo and dongwan walk out from the gate, the camera is flashing capturing them. Luckily at that day minwoo styled Dongwan's fashion. Minwoo lean to dongwan and enter-wince their hand together. Minwoo and dongwan don care about the paparazzi. After that minwoo manger pick their both suitcase and lead them to the car. 

In the car 

Minwoo said " younghee~ I and dongwan are together~~". 

Younghee just smiled and said " it been too long. You should have been together for a long time. Dongwan hyung, you know what. It is so noisy to hear minwoo hyung confession to you everyday".   Dongwan said " really?".  Minwoo yelled " yah~".  Younghee said " hyung it is real".  Dongwan pinched minwoo cheek and said " kyeowo~~~".  Younghee exclaimed " hyung, everyone is waiting you at shincom. So I will go straight to shincom ok?"  Minwoo said " ok!".  After 15 minute ride they arrived  at shincom.

They went into the meeting room.  Minwoo said " I and dongwan are together". Jinnie just rushed to minwoo and said " really?". Dongwan nodded. Eric said " sungie and I are together too". Andy said " me three. Jinnie and I are together too". All of them just laugh out loud.  Maknae said " hyung where is my gift?". Minwoo patted Andy head and said " sorry but hyung don get to buy you anything". Andy pouted and went to Jinnie and said " I am angry with you". Dongwan said " Andy come here~ hyung give you something". Dongwan pulled out a box of chocolate and said " TAda~~~~~". Andy who was happy like a kid said " thank you hyung". Dongwan just patted Andy head.  Minwoo called jinnie " jinnie~~~ I got a new sweatpants for you. It is so expensive". Jinnie take it and said " hyung! How can you know that I want this sweatpants?". Minwoo point his finger to Andy and said " he is the one who told me". Jinnie  proceeded to Andy and kissed him. Minwoo pull out a strawberry shampoo and said " sungie for you". Hyesung take it and say " thx you minbong ah!". Dongwan pulled out a box of headset and handed it to Eric " for leadernim, hope that you going to continued making a good song". Eric smile and said " Arraeseo ! ". 

All of them was talking to each other for a pretty long time but got disturbed by one of the staff. The staff bring a laptop to the room " minwoo sshi ! You are all over the Internet". Minwoo who is curious take the laptop and see the article.  Shinhwa lee min woo was spotted arriving at the airport the same time as Amy! Some passenger said that both of that are back from Saipan together. Love back ?????  Minwoo who was confused by the whole situation just stand still. After got his minded back, he turned to dongwan and said " it look like the time has come". Dongwan nodded.