Glad you're back

YOU AND I MEMORIES THAT LASTS FOREVER

 

                                          GLAD YOU'RE BACK
 
dongwan pov
 
I am now in my house crying out loud because i just having a fight with the love of my life. Everyone can said that i am weak but i can't stop thinking about him. He's asking me to leave him alone, i don't know why i leave him alone at that time. But for sure right now  i feel regretted. 
 
I wonder if he have eat anything yet. How is he? Is he still crying out loud? He got hurt and i don't like seeing he hurt. I shouldn't have lose my temper at that time. And now i cried even louder. 
 
It hurts. i want him back. Should i go back to him? Or should i stay here since he ask me to leave him alone? I  got interrupted by a call. Who call at this time? 
 
I see the caller id  and it is my mom. I pick up the call and try to said in a happy tone " hi~ mom". Mom said " is minwoo okay? Is he alright?". I said " mom~ what are you talking about ?". Mom said " don't lied to me! Minwoo is in the hospital right now. It is all over the Internet". I become panicked. Did something happened to minwoo? Os he seriously injured? Is he injured because of me? Mom said " Dongwan-ah are you still there?".
 
 I can't think of anything anymore. I just hung up the phone and rushed to my car.I called to Eric and he said minwoo is in university hospital.
 
End of POV 
 
Dongwan arrived in the hospital and proceed to minwoo room. He goes into the room and look at minwoo. dongwan teared up when he see his beloved one lying on the hospital bed. There was a bandage around minwoo's head. Dongwan proceed to minwoo. Dongwan sit on the chair that near the bed. He shouldn't have left minwoo at that time. Dongwan pulled minwoo's hand to his cheek.
 
Dongwan said " minbong-ah~ Minbongie I am here. Sorry that I leave you. I am so sorry. I am sorry that I couldn't keep my temper at that time. Don't you remember that if you get hurt, I going to get hurt too. It hurt to see you like that. Minwoo-ah". 
 
Dongwan can't speak anymore, the more he speak the more he feel sorry. Dongwan getting out from the seat but a hand catch his hand. Dongwan turn back and say minwoo crying on his bed wide awake.
 
Minwoo weakly said " wannie~ don't leave me anymore, don't leave me~ I feel scared without you". Dongwan sat on the bed and pulled minwoo into his embrace. 
Dongwan  pulled away and kissed minwoo's forehead, his eyes, his nose and his lips. dongwan said " i am so sorry. i promised that i would never do that anymore. i love you, lee minwoo. don't you dare get hurt again ok". 
 
Minwoo pulled off his best eyesmile which would melt dongwan everytime he do it. dongwan pinch minwoo cheek and said " you are so cute!~". minwoo kissed dongwan on his lips and said " wannie~ after i got out from the hospital, let adopt a kid".
 
Dongwan put his arm around minwoo neck and said " perfectly great with me". Minwoo said " boy or girl?". dongwan said " let adopt a girl. want to start naming her?". minwoo said " i want her name to be different from the other". 
 
Dongwan said " did you just forget that we already name her? Lee Hana don you remember?".  Minwoo smiled and said " my husband is so smart". Dongwan said " i am not a special stupid like you. i am clever". minwoo shout " yah~ how dare you? i am angry at you". 
 
Minwoo pouted and lay back to the bed back facing dongwan face. Dongwan  giggle at minwoo cuteness. Minwoo might be already 36 but he still act like a kid most of the time. 
 
And dongwan love to see this side of minwoo. Dongwan climbed up to bed and back hug minwoo. Dongwan whispered into minwoo's ear and said " you are my special stupid . no one take take you away from me. i going to kidnaped you forever". 
 
Minwoo turn around and said " kim dongwan you are so cheesy and  i love that". Minwoo captured dongwan lips passionately. The kiss is hot when suddenly the door busted open. Eric said " minbong~~ we have come". Both of them stop and dongwan get back to his original seat.
 
Eric said " you two~ ". Minwoo said " what? we just kiss so what. you and sungie also kiss you know". Eric rushed to hyesung and said " can you give me a kiss?". Hyesung shake his head and everyone in room busted out laughing. Eric pouted and that moment hyesung leaned in to give him a quick peck. Eric  blushed which a rare moment to see eric like that. 
 
Everyone laugh out loud seeing their leader nim. Jindy leaned for a kiss too but pulled away when they feel their hyung looking at them. They can finally smile after a rain. Happy together.