CHAPTER 2

Together Forever

Everyone gets in the van after their manager arrived 30 minutes later.

“where are we going hyung??” changjo ask their manager who going to start the van.

“the CEO want to meet you guys”  the manager answer changjo question while look at Cap whose sit beside him infront.

“why??? Did someone here did anything wrong???” chunji ask him back. He then looks at the back where Ricky, Niel and Changjo sits.

“im not doing anything!!” Niel defends himself after Chunji looks at him. Of course im not doing anything.

“me too!!” ricky also defends himself.

“stop it guys.. nobody doing anything wrongs ok. Maybe he want to tell us something.. chunji, stop thinking the negative one..” cap interpose their conversation. He don’t want them to fight over something like that.

While the van moving to the their company, like usual the van cant get a peaceful moment. The manager sigh a little. These kids, when will they keep a silent and peaceful moment for me to drive these van. He have work as manager for them for 4 years until now, he know the kids so well.  They will talk talk and talk until everyone asleep , then the van can be in silent mode.

Ricky and Niel were singing along with the radio while Changjo raps with the song. Thats the maknae line. Chunji just cant stop laughing after Changjo rap. He is good at rapping but they make it sound weird and funny. Far away from the original one song. L.Joe put a headphone and get into his own world. Sometimes he join them and sometimes he likes to be alone. While Cap who sits at the passenger sits infront busy with his phone and sometimes talks with the manager.

 

“everyone! Go to the meeting room and wait there.. “ the manager told them and everyone nodded.

“hyung, do you know anything why CEO want to meet us??” l.Joe asking their leader. “you are the leader, you should know something right??” everyone looks at their leader with a question face.

“I don’t have any idea. I just got a message from the manager to tell all of you get ready.. that’s all. Behind this,I don’t know anything.. just sits properly and take your hands off  froms the desk.. be a good one ok kids..” everyone followed the instruction from their leader. Cap hyung can be so serious while in work. Maybe that’s the leader job. For him, its not easy to take a responsibility after 5 kids while he also very young when they debute and become a leader of a boyband name Teen Top.

“we’re not kids anymore hyung. We all 20-th now..”

“but all of you still a kids for me,” cap looks at Ricky and laughed. How could this kid say that he is not a kid anymore. Everyone also laughed at Ricky.

“you are the most kids here..” chunji also pointed at Ricky.

“yeah… im the true maknae, but everyone thought you are the one…” changjo slapped Ricky arms.

“hahaha..looks  changjo jealous with Ricky..” L.Joe interrupted that conversation.

“im not hyung!! Beside, im just a maknae at aged.. but with attitude and looks, im much better than you hyung…hahaha”

“and also with the height…” niel make a high five with Changjo after teased their hyung. But its not last any longer before they saw L.Joe get up from his sits.

“nielllllll…..!!” L.Joe make his way to where Niel and Changjo sat. the two kids run towards Cap and hiding behind him. They know they will save behind Cap hyung.

“stop it guys.. not here…” cap stop his laughing and get up to stop L.Joe from chased Niel and Changjo. Everyone know that L.Joe very hate the issue about his height. He is the shortest among them.

“you two wait at dorm…” L.Joe get back to his chair and make a scary eyes to his dongsaeng.

“cap hyunggggg… L.Joe hyung will beat us!!”

“don’t worry.. you know he loves you guys so much.. his ‘beat’ won’t be so hurt… hahaha”  They always teased each other. And for Cap, he thinks that all this thing make their friendship become more stronger day by day. For almost 4 years now they’ve been together. They know each other so well. The fans also give a nickname as a ‘violence group’ group for them, and he thinks that it suits them well.

Not long after that, the door open up and their CEO come in. everyone get up and bow at their CEO.

“how’s everyone?? Rest well??” the  CEO asking them before he sits.

‘how come he asking that to us. Today should be our holiday.. why he gets us here right now and asking how well we’re?? we’re not wellll!!’ –Chunji POV

“well.. but why you want to gather us here today?? Is’it today is our holiday??” the leader speaks for his group like he knows what in everyone minds.

“im sorry for bothering you all..”

“not at all….” Everyone talks together just to make a good environment at the meeting room.

“good then..its about your coming concert…”

Everyone eyes become bigger and start to focused in the meeting.