CHAPTER8

Together Forever

Ding donggggg…

The bell ringing loudly.

“Minsoo is here. Hurried, go open  the door..” Mrs Bang pushed her daughter,Minhea to open the door. She know that her only son will back home. He had called her earlier and told that he is on the way back home.

“oh Minsoo-ah.. long time don’t see you. I miss you my little brother!” Minhea opened the door and hug her only little brother.

“I miss you too sis…” Cap hug his sister back. His older sister. he had two sister and he is the only one son in this family. Also he is the younger one. “where’s  Minjoon?” he asked for his second sister. Usually Minjoon will approached him first.but today, he don’t heard any voice of Minjoon.

“minjoon go to the shop just now.. she will back soon..”

“oh.. what are you doing omma? Smells good.. I miss your cooking omma…”

“aigoo, my son is so busy nowadays. Come back often after this ok? Bring your friends also. Its long since I met them..”

Cap hug his omma from her back. ‘I miss you so much omma’. Mrs Bang felt something in her heart. is something bad happen to his son?

“why Minsoo? Any probs??” she asked her son nicely. Minsoo is a good son and he is very childish when he is with his family.

“nothing omma… I just miss you.. where’s appa??”

“appa goes to work. But, he will back earlier today. Lets dinner together ok?”

Cap just nodded at his mom. He takes some food that his mom cook and eat it. Mrs Bang slapped his hand. Cap is very happy at that moment. He have an enough time with his family. but tonight, everything change. The happiness become sadness. This is life..

“you’re joking right Minsoo?”Minjoon asked her brother. She can believed what had she heard earlier. Everyone was very shocked and can get their eyes away from Minsoo whose standing at his back from the wall.

Just now, Minsoo asked everyone to gather around at the living room. He told us that he had something to tell. We listened very well because it looks like something serious.

“brain cancer??”Mrs Bang cannot hold her tears anymore. Mr Bang hug his wife to keep her calm. Of course he also shocked with that news. He looks at his son, he need an explanation for this.

“explain it son..” he asked an explanation from Minsoo. Minsoo take a sit at one of the chair without looking at his family. He cant see their sadness now. Im sorry… he told them everything from when he diagnosed that until today. He told them too why he don’t want to make the operation. He don’t want to take the risk. He know that the chance for his to be alive is not enough.

Everyone just keep silent. Minjoon and Minhea cant stop crying. They go back to their room.

“I understand that Minsoo .its ok.. no matter what you’re doing, what your choice, we will be always behind you.. you know that we love you so much Minsoo. we didn’t expect this thing to be happen, but what else can we do. We don’t have the power to cure you. We need to accept the facts. You have suffered so much my son….” Mr Bang talked after a long time kept silent in the sorrow environment.

Minsoo hugged his father tightly. He so touch with his father words. How calm his father is. Minsoo starts crying hardly. He cant hold it. He felt so sad. He scared to leave them. Mrs Bang also hug her son. They are hugging for a couple of time. She still cant accept the facts that she will lost their only son. She will lost her Minsoo forever.oh God, please don’t take him from me. I love him.. I’m not  ready yet…

The next morning, everyone’s face is so dull. Minsoo looks at his parents and sisters. They are not like usual. Theres no jokes, no smile, no happiness. He understand that everyone still in shocked.

“im sorry… please forgive me…”even he said that just like a whisper, but everyone can hear it since it’s a silent moment. Everyone looks at him.

‘you look so pale brother.. you look pitiful.. I cant see you like this…’Minjoon looks sad at her brother. But she know she cant be like this. They must be strong infront him. He have been alone, endure his pain and sickness for a long time. He must keep stronger. Im not ready yet to lost him.

“no sorry Minsoo-ah. Keep stronger ok?? We will be behind you.. keep fighting!! I know you can Minsoo ah…” Minjoo hurriedly hug her brother.

“yes Minsoo-ah.. fighting!!!” Minhea also follows her sister and hug Minsoo. She want to give all her love towards Minsoo. She want him to know that they are always here for him.

Both Mr and Mrs Bang just looking at the moment infront them. Mr Bang hold her wife hand tightly. ‘Be stronger my wife. Minsoo only can keep strong if we are strong. We are his parents.. we must keep fighting for him’

“ok ok enough.. eat guys.. its not good to be sad early in the morning…we still have a long day to go on..” Mrs Bang said that while put a food to her son plate. She smile brightly even she knows its just a fake smile. Its look like everyone is wearing a happy mask. Happy face but deep inside their heart, only they know their own feeling.

“im going first.. I’ve scheduled this morning.. we need to practice..”Minsoo get up from his seat and get hug from his mom.

“don’t be too tired ok? Informed us if anything happens.” Mr Bang  adviced  his son. He is worried but he just don’t show it.

“be careful…”Minhea kiss Minsoo cheek.

“yahhh unnie… don’t kiss me.. im not a kid anymore..”

“hahaha.. whatever…”

“I want a kiss too…you must kiss me Minsoo ah…” Minjoon pull his brother closely towards her.

“don’t want tooo..” minsoo said while start to make a distance between them. But its not long before Minjoon pulled him back and kiss his forehead. ‘I love you Minsoo’

“why you two like this unnie..always stole my first kiss…”minsoo acted like he was sulking but truthly is he like it. He felt so close with them. He admit it that he is still a kid whenever he with them. “bye omma,appa..” after hug and kiss he get in into his manager van. He want to take a cab earlier but his parent said no. so, he had to call his manager to fetch him. Cap waved at them before the van started moving to their dorm.

“you’re so closed with your family right?? Haha, I see how childish you are when  you with them earlier..” the manager hyung teased Cap. Actually, at first he don’t believe what he look. Is that Cap, leader of Teen Top. He look different while he is a leader, with his violence dongsaeng and when he is with his family.

“don’t teased me hyung….” Cap laughed at himself and he is  blushing. He is very shy when anyone like that.