CHAPTER 11

Together Forever

It had been a year since Cap leaves us. They still can’t forget what had happen in the concert, last concert they have perform with Cap. Cap collapsed after they’re going down from the stage. he was died on the way to the hospital. It’s so sudden. The night before the concert, they have noticed something weird with him but they just keep silent.

“guys, if I’m not longer with you guys, promise me that Teen Top will stay forever. Don’t ever split ok? Chunji,  take care of the others. Make Teen Top is acknowledge around the world. It’s our dream right. If I can see it.. I want too… it must be the happiest day for us right. .and remembered, even I’m not existed, I’m still there in your heart. I’m still here with you, we still make a performance together. The difference is , you can’t see me again. That’s all.. can you promise me that?”

“hyung… why you say something weird like this.. I don’t like it hyung…” Ricky mad at him and hug his arm.

“promise?”

“yes hyung… we promise you will stay with us forever… keep strong hyung…” Niel told him that and everyone nodded agree with Niel. They shout fighting loudly in the practice room until they satisfied. They laugh and laugh that night.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“hyung… today is our anniversary hyung.. teen top had been 6 years.” Ricky speaks while put a bouquet of flowers on the grave.

“hyung.. we kept our promise.. we have been success hyung.. I know you still here with us right. I can feel you.. we are Teen Top forever..” Chunji smile while talking. They knew that Cap hyung is always with them. They can feel him. It just they can’t see him. They leave the grave yard with happy face. They smile and joking with each other. But sudden,  Niel look backs. He smile and wave before joins the others.

 

Far from anyone can see, there’s standing a man. His smile is so bright, with a cute face and shining. ‘like I said, I will always be with you all even you can’t see me. Thanks guys! He smile at Niel and wave back at him.. I’m happy to see you all happy like this..i love you guys’  Then he disappeared with the wind.

 

THE END