CHAPTER 10

Together Forever

It’s been 2 weeks since the sadness incident. And today is our concert. Cap sickness become worth day by day. Everyone adviced him to not get tired. He just smiling and asked them to stop worrying. He don’t want them to show worried face infront their Angel later. We must give the best performance. Even maybe this is my last performance with all of you and my last performance to my Angel. Niel gives medicine to Cap. He must get it to endure his pain later. Since they will perform around one hour and half, he must stay healthy and strong. Everyone is worried but they can’t say anything because Cap don’t want them to be that way.

“alright guys… are you ready… let’s go now.. it’s going to start…”the manager called them up. It’s time.

“Cap, are you ok??” cap just nod and followed the other make their way to the stage. “I hope you will..if you are not ok, tell us immediately ok?”

Thanks God everything moves smoothly. They enjoy themselves on the stage meanwhile still keep looking at Cap. Cap whose noticed those eyes just keep normally even he starts felt the pain. He keep saying to himself that he must stay strong. Just a bit more before the concert ended.

Finally, it going to end. They singing Angel song. They cried while singing but Cap still hang on his tears. The part of song where Cap rap part:

I jichin himdun haru kkute (at the end of this exhausting day)

Niga nae yophe itdan ge (and you being by my side)

Maeilharu gomabgo nan himi dwe (I feel grateful everyday you’re becoming my power)

Yaksokhae ne gyota itgetdago (I promise to stay by your side)

Nan an byonhae (I will not change)

Shigani jinado nol saranghae nol jikilge (even if time passes, I love you, i’ll protect you)

He ended up his rapping part with a low voice. Teen Top feel it. They feel something about the rap. It’s like Cap make it by all his heart. Niel see something shining in Cap’s eyes while he looks at him. He can’t continue his part. The Angel start shouting at them. It’s really a sad scene happen. They can heard Angel voice said, ‘don’t cry!’ ‘we love you’ ‘keep strong’ ‘Teen Top fighting’.

Teen top bow at their Angel and said thank you for coming. Cap also give a little speech, he said “thanks you Angel for coming here today.. we loves you so much..keep fighting with us,keep supporting us even anything happens… thank you so much Angel, I don’t know how to show my love and my thankful to all of you.. be careful on your way back… kamsahamnida…” he then waved at them and make a heart sign. Nobody know that it is the last love that Cap gives to them.