CHAPTER 3

Together Forever

Teen top will held a big concert around 3 month from now. Everyone was very excited. They have an enough rest after their comeback performance last month.

“I cant wait for our next concert…”

“I cant wait to meet our Angel back.. its so long since we met our Angel here right…. Oooohhhh I miss that moment..” Ricky said while jump around the living room to show how excited he is.

“yes, that’s true.. and we must give our best performance for them.. right??” cap closed the door behind him and sits on the sofa. Niel sits beside him and put his head on Cap shoulder.

“of course hyung…” everyone agreed with Cap. “fighting!!!”

“by the way… whose hungry??” Chunji asked his group after back from the kitchen.

“me me hyung!! Do you wanna cook??” changjo raised his hand and followed by the others. So, everyone is hungry right now. Lets cook something.

“yes changjo.. wanna join me?”

“sure!!” chunji and Changjo disappeared from living room to the kitchen. They knows among them, only chunji and changjo can cook a bit better than the rest.

“do not burn the kitchen guys!! Hahaha” Ricky shout at the two. They remembered how one day Chunji and Changjo almost burned their dorm while cooking. Thanks God their manager came and take a fire extinguisher with him. 

Suddenly, L.Joe run out from his room .

“what happen to you?? Why are you running like that?” cap asked him. Everyone in the living room shocked with the sudden appeared from L.Joe.

“I think I forgot something…” L.Joe said while looks at Cap.

“what hyung??” Niel asked L.Joe

L.Joe then look at Niel with a smiley face.. “YOU…”

“ME?” niel still don’t understand it.. oh I get it now.. I better run!!

“don’t ever you run from me… wait there!”  L.Joe make his move towards Niel and grabbed his arm. Then, the wrestling accidents happened in that dorm.