CHAPTER 4

Together Forever

Cap POV :

I cant stop laughing looking at L.Joe and Niel. L.Joe grabbed Niel’s arm and push him to the floor. Niel shout begging him for stop.

“yah…don’t make any hurt ok…” he said to them. He just don’t want them to get any hurt. They can joke around, fighting like that but he don’t want his dongsaeng get hurt. He loves them eventhough he don’t know how to show it. He cares for them so much as they are his family, his brothers.

“just let them be hyung…” Ricky take a place besides Cap and put his head on Cap legs. He enjoys the show infront him between L.Joe and Niel. It’s not the first time for him to see all this. For almost 4 years, it’s a normal show now.

Suddenly, Cap felt something that hurts his head. Headache  maybe? He though it just a normal but it get hurt more and more. He can’t hang it anymore.. ahhh, this headache come back. He touches his head and try to endure it a bit.

“hyung… are you ok??? You look pale..” Ricky ask his hyung when he noticed something wrong with him. He gets up from his lay and touch Cap head.

“I’m…I’m ok… don’t.. don’t worry….” Cap put a smile lips before he get up to his room.

L.Joe and Niel stop their fighting when he also noticed somethings  weird with their  hyung. They look   at Ricky, but Ricky push up his shoulders as sign he also don’t know what happen. Maybe he just gets a headache.

“guys!! Come eat…” they heard Chunji voiced from the kitchen. They smell something good.. ahhh  I’m hungry after smell this..

“where’s Cap hyung?” Changjo asking Niel because he didn’t see Cap coming to the kitchen. Normally, he will come first when they are ready  to eat and sit at his favourite place.

“don’t know.. he looks not well just now..” Niel said that while sits at his place and take a bowl of rice..

“yah! Niel… don’t eat first.. go get Cap hyung first then we can eat..” Chunji hit Niel head . he starts nagging like a mom. And he is a mom for them.

“arrasseo….” Niel lazily wake up and hurried to Cap’s room. He knocked it first but there’s no answer. He thought that his hyung is sleeping again.

“hyung… come eat..”  Niel searched Cap but he nowhere to be seen. Where he is.. he looks in the bathroom but he got a heart attack when Cap sudden come and almost hit him.

“oh! You shocked me Niel… Im sorry, I don’t noticed you earlier..” Cap looks pale.

“it’s  ok.. come eat..” Niel don’t want to think any negative one. he takes  Cap hand and pull him to followed.

“ahh, you guys eat first.. I don’t have appetite now.. mianhea..”

“but why.. you sick?? Want go to clinic??”

“no no.. im ok.. don’t worry.. besides im not hungry yet.. go eat with the others ok.. don’t worry about me..” Cap pushed his dongsaeng out from his room. He can’t bare that’s hurt any longer. He also don’t want Niel figure it out. He don’t want his group worried about him.

After Niel out from that room, he closed the door and locked it. He run to his desk and opened a little box. Medicine… he grabbed a mineral water and eat the medicine roughly. Ahhh its hurt!! Cap collapsed before he knows it.