CHAPTER 6

Together Forever

Chunji POV:

Should I talk to Cap hyung now.. but its already 11 p.m .. he must have asleep.. but I felt something wrong. I can’t sleep with this feeling..

He get out from his room and see L.Joe who had already sleeping in his bed at living room. He take his way to dongsaeng room. He silently open the door and look inside. Everybody is sleeping  now. He put a blanket on Ricky and Changjo before snatched out from the room and closed the light. ‘gudnite guys’

Then he looks at his leader room. Should I go in??

He open the door slowly. “hyung???” he don’t want to make any noise or wake his leader up if he’s already sleep.

“oh chunji.. is that you??”

“hyung.. you are not sleeping yet??” he get in the room and sit on Cap bed.

“im not.. I cant sleep yet.. did everyone had sleep?” cap asked him back. He wonder why Chunji came to his room at this late night. maybe he cant sleep..

“yes..”

“why u still awake? Do you have any problem?? Wanna talk?”

“hyung…. “

“yes…why??” cap stopped doing his work. He was typing on his computer. Maybe he make a lyrics.  He then look at Chunji.

“hyung… are you ok??” finally Chunji ask his leader. He need to know if something happen to his hyung.

“why you asking me that question? Of course I’m ok…”Cap hide his feeling deep inside with a joke one. did they noticed something weird about him?

“its good if you are ok.. im just worried, you look not well nowadays..” Chunji feel a bit relax after hear the answer from Cap. When he look at Cap face that full of cheer and smile, he take a deep breath. Maybe, only we’re thinking too much. He smiled back at his leader.

“oh, I’m just a bit tired. That’s all.. don’t worry ok? Haha.. I can feel how strong you guys love me.. hehehe” Cap makes a joke just to make Chunji lost his worried. He feel so touchable in his heart. my dongsaeng loves me.. care too much for me.. I love you guys so much.. If only I can stay a little longer.. if only… Cap sigh..

“of course we love you hyung… you are our leader and you take a good care for us since 4 years ago.. you always help us and always there whenever we need you..” Chunji almost dropped his tears when he remembered everything that had happens to them since they are trainees.

Cap was a great leader. Even he don’t show it, we know he’s a great one. he’s the older one, when company chose him to be our leader, he had a lot of pain. He get scold when we do something wrong, he get the punishment for us, he protect us, he eat a little just because of us, and many more. Also, when the fan asked his responsibility as a leader, he got hurt so much. Maybe they don’t see how much the effort that Cap put as a leader of Teen Top, but we, his dongsaeng see that. He just don’t talk much in any interview because he don’t want to make any mistake while talking. He let us talk for him. He just remains silent and sometimes he will be a stone just to make sure that we will get more attention than him. He just like a mysterious man for the people who don’t know him better. But, for us he is our best leader and a caring brother.

“hey, don’t make anything tearing tonight can you? Why you’re touchable heart Changhee??” he can see Chunji tears in his eyes. Why you make me like this Chunji. It make me felt so hurt looking at you like this.

“whose tearing?? Hahaha.. I need sleep now. Tomorrow we have a practice right. You too, don’t sleep so late… goodnight hyung…” Chunji get up and move out from the room. He looks back at Cap whose still continuing his work and smile.

“goodnight my dongsaeng….” Cap waved at him before smile. For now,I must endure the pain well. I must hide it so that no one will noticed anything. I love you guys so much.. please forgive me. The tears that he hold for a long time, lastly down to his cheek. He cry satisfiedly that night. Why me…