CHAPTER 1

Together Forever

CHAPTER 1 :

Everyone is in the living room while watching tv.. they have nothing to do on that day…

“ahhhh…im boringggggggg” Niel shout after silent for a long time… he cant wait any longer. He’s so boring right now. The movie that they’re watching cannot attracted him.

“shut up Niel…im focused right now” Chunji shout back at Niel while his eyes still on the tv. He likes this movie very much.

The others just keep silent. They know if their hyung is focusing, they better kept quiet if they don’t want any mouth war to be happen. At the same time,Niel noticed something.. where’s their leader?? He get up and take his way to their leader room.

Cap POV :

He opened his eyes widely. After they breakfast that morning, he back to his room to do something before he fall asleep..

“ahh, how long have I sleep?” Cap asking himself . He grabbed his eyes so that he can see clearly.. he looks at the clock and realized that he had been sleeping for almost 2 hours.

Knock knock!!! The doors open and he can see Niel face behind it. Niel come and sits on his bed.

“why are you always sleeping hyung??” Niel asking him like he was a child that have done something wrong.

“how am I supposed to know that Niel.. im just felt asleep… that’s all.. haha” Cap answering his dongsaeng before he get up from the bed.

He saw Niel landing his body at where he sleeping earlier. “and why are you sleeping now?”

“nothing.. im just bored hyung. I don’t know what to do..”

“where’s the others?? You not join them?” Cap looks at his phone to check if there’s any messages or miscalled while he sleep earlier. 10 misscalled and 2 messages.

“at living room.. watching tv.” Niel looks at his leader without moved his eyes an inch.

“niel… hurry up and told the others to get ready.. manager hyung is coming to fetch us in 30 minutes..”

“what??” niel show his faced that full of shocked.. how so sudden?? We supposed to take a break today. Why he’s coming to fetch us?? Niel still wondering and asking in his mind before he felt something stick his forehead. He touched his head.

“why you do that!!”

“because you’re not doing what im asking you for.. just hurried up!! Go tells the others.. I don’t want any war happens just because the bathroom.” Cap smiled at his dongsaeng. He knows he have done something bad at Niel, but he likes to bully Niel. He also don’t know why.

“yahhh… arasseo…” Niel just followed what his leader told him. Besides, he also don’t want to compete the bathrooms with others..

At living room :

“yahhhh… hurry up!! Get ready in 30 minutes… manager hyung is on the way to fetch us!!” Niel shout loudly at his group that still focusing on tv show.

“what??? Why????” everyone was watching Niel now. Niel just move his shoulders as sign that he also don’t know why.. after Niel leaves them, they realized something.. they faster make their moves to their room.

“don’t anyone dare to take my bathroom… me first!!” L.Joe shout loudly while running to his room. Their dorm only have three bathroom. One in Cap room, one in the living room that supposed to be L.Joe bathroom because only him sleep in the living room, while the other one is in Niel, Ricky and Changjo room. Chunji and L.Joe was a roomates but they don’t have any bathroom.

“who’s the faster will got it… hahahaha” chunji laughed and closed the bathroom door. He heard L.Joe voice that shout his name loudly.

At same time, Cap who have done his bath just smile at his room. “ earthquakes happens again in this dorm..”

“cap hyung!! I want to borrowed your bathroom!!” cap almost dropped his clothes . he shocked at Ricky voice that comes from nowhere. When was that’s kid enter my room?? He just heard the voiced and bathroom door closed. “aish this kids…”