Healing

Unbelieveable Love

In The Car..
Hyunsik and ShinHye sit at the back seat.
"Uncle Lim...sorry to disturb you."Said Hyunsik feeling sorry.
"Where do you live?"Hyunsik suddenly ask ShinHye.
"Cheongdam-do G block condominium."ShinHye answer.
"Uncle Lim..please go to Cheongdam-do G block condominium."Hyunsik said.
"You and Minho known for long time?"ShinHye ask curiously.
"Yup....We know each other since we are kids.His parents and my parents is business partners,so we see each other oftenly...Lately we become buddy plus highschool classmates.
"Oh...His attidute always so cool?He looks like a icy moutain."ShinHye said..
"He......similiar to that.He always looks cool to everyone.I think it's because he is close to me so,he is a little good to me."
"Oh...then..what about his family?Alone living in a big bungalow its to lonely.."ShinHye ask.
"Eh....he and his family relationship not so good.Many years ago his mum passed away,so his dad re-married.Long term staying at US.Mainly,his father wanted him to stay with him but Minho doesn't want to."
After listening to Hyunsik,ShinHye feel sorry towards him.
"This kind of feeling,I had experience before."ShinHye suddenly say.
Hyunsik look at her in the same time they reach at their destination.
"Hyunsik,we reach Cheongdam-do G block condominium"Uncle Lim said.
"Okay..lets get off..I accompany you go up."Hyunsik said to ShinHye.
"Thanks"ShinHye give him a smile.
*Ting* the elevator reach at the level 5
"You guys live here?"Hyunsik said while stepping out of the elevator.
"Yup,come in."ShinHye said after opening the door.
"You sit first,I'll pour a cup of water for you."ShinHye heads to ward the kitchen.
"No thanks,you go do your stuff.I'll wait for you"
ShinHye nod her head,she towards the bedroom.After few minutes she came out.Her hand is holing a luggage.
"Already pack everything?"Hyunsik ask.
"Yup..we can go now"
"Come..I help you hold~"Hyunsik take the luggage from ShinHye's hand.
"Ah...thank you."ShinHye said while smilling.

Another side...
Minho look at the clock,it's nearly 7 o'clock...
"MinYoung haven't wake up..we will have our dinner first."Minho said to himself.
After that,Minho went down and ask the maid to prepare the dinner...in the same time,Hyunsik and ShinHye had came back.
"I'll take your luggage go up first"Hyunsik said.
"Okay.."ShinHye give him a respond then turn her body to Minho and ask "MinYoung haven't wake up yet?"
Minho shoke his head means that MinYoung haven't wake up yet.
"She is too tired...I think"ShinHye said while taking a breath.
"You guys wait for a little while...the dinner will be ready soon.."Minho said.
This moment,Hyunsik reach at the guest room,and put the luggage.
"Hyunsik..."Hyunsik suddenly shock to heard his name be called.He turns around and saw that it was actually MinYoung calling his name.He sees MinYoung had opened her eyes and struggling to sit up.
"I'll help you!"Hyunsik rush towards her and helped.
"Thank You."
"How do you feel?Do your head still pain?"Hyunsik asked
"Nope."MinYoung answer while touching her head.
"I'm at where?ShinHye at where?"She look around and asked.
"Here is Minho's house,ShiHye is at downstairs.You woke up..then lets go down and have dinner."
"Then..lets go"MinYoung get down of the bed with Hyunsik help.
"You've woke up?!"ShinHye saw MinYoung is coming down from the stairs.She immeadiately rush to her and hugged her.
"Yup..have you eaten?"MinYoung asked.
"Almost want to start eating."ShinHye said happily
Them four sit at the dining table and eat their dinner.MinYoung looks at Minho face.It seems like Minho have words to said.