Slowly by slowly

Unbelieveable Love

"Are you feeling better?"Minho ask MinYoung.
"Yup...feeling better now,Thank you for your care."MinYoung smiled.
"That's okay...then."After listen to MinYoung saying thats she is fine,Minho feels better.
"Erm..tomorrow you really want to go to find them?"ShinHye suddenly ask.
"Find who?"MinYoung ask curiously.
"Those girls who bully you both!"Hyunsik said while eating.
"You know already?"MinYoung said softly.
"Of Course!Why didn't you tell me during lunch break?Minho said..while MinYoung just bend down her head.
"Forget it,Minho!MinYoung just don't want you to worried.Hyunsik said while looking at MinYoung face.
MinYoung do not dare to exchange glance with Minho,so she continue his dinner while ShinHye and Hyunsik exchange glances at the same time....
"Hey!You both!"Minho saw them exchange glance
ShinHye smirk while Hyunsik continue eating acting that nothing happen.

After eating....
"Okay..let's go home..ShinHye,let's go!"MinYoung said while taking her bag and head towars the door.
"What?Eh...Minyoung unnie,tonight we will sleep overnight here."ShinHye said while sitting in the living room watching television.
"What?!ShinHye..don't disturb people..and.."MinYoung then whisper said "Minho is a guys too...not so good."
Although Minho didn't heard that,but he can see through MinYoung face...In the same..
"You don't trust Minho?He is not that type of guy."ShinHye said at MinYoung's ears.
MinYoung think for awhile then she agree to stay overnight.
"It's getting late..you go bath first then rest."Minho said while smilling.
MinYoung just nod her head.
"Okay..I should go home now!"Hyunsik said.
"Let uncle Lim to fetch you go back.."Minho said
"OK!"
"Tomorrow seeya!"ShinHye wave at him.

Tomorrow...
The highschool front door,they appeared there...They gets many people attention.
"Arh....!I didn't vertigo did I?Standing beside Minho oppa and Hyunsik oppa those girls is who?"Girl A said
"I listen to somebody said that,these girls very close with Minho and Hyunsik oppa~During recess they four also sit together."B girl said.
"Wa!Really...?But honestly..these girl is quite pretty..no wonder Minho and Hyunsik oppa will notice them."A girl said again.
"So many people...we won't get hit by your crazy fans will I?"ShinHye said while thinking negative.
"Scared what...I'll protect you."Hyunsik said.
"Hahaha"
"Wah!Those two don't know death life issit?!Still want to stick with my Minho oppa and Hyunsik oppa~Come lets go give them some faces to see!"Said the FansClub leader girl...