One Step Closer

Unbelieveable Love

"Ey~here is the money,give back them"MinYoung said when reach home.
"They also say no need already~"ShinHye said while putting the money back to MinYoung's pocket.
"But...I feel uncomfortable like this.."MinYoung said..
ShinHye look at MinYoung and MinYoung just take back the money.
"Just now you and Hyunsik went where,what take you two so long?"MinYoung ask curiously.
"Hahaha....Give you and Minho opportunity to talk!Did he precious the moment?"ShinHye said while running towards MinYoung.
MinYoung was blushing after listen to this sudden question.
"What precious?We waited for you both so long!"MinYoung answer nervously.
"Hahaha...some people is blushing..."ShinHye said...
"Don't tease!Just now you come back with Hyunsik so close..issit..?"MinYoung start to realize,ShinHye face turn red..
"Yes!He confess to me and I accepted"ShinHye said shyly.
"Then,Congratulation!"MinYoung shouted happily.
ShinHye showed her touge,but MinYoung who was excited start to feel dizzy.
"MinYoung,are you okay?"ShinHye ask worriedly
"Feel a bit dizzy."
"You...feel sick again?"ShinHye ask nervously.
"I am also not sure.."
"You sit first,I go take medicine."ShinHye said.
MinYoung just nos her head.

Monday~
"Hey~Did you saw the notice?"Hyunsik run towards and asked.
"What notice?"Minho who have just arrived at school,know nothing asked.
"Our school two weeks after will be having a Ballroom Night!"
"Huh?Why....?"
"Dunno..the notice also call us to find a partner!"
This moment Minho has freeze.
"Now you have chance....,precious this moment."Hyunsik whisper softly at Minho's ear.
"What chance?"Minho asked curiously
"Confess!Admire her then just admit,I and ShinHye also start dating already."Hyunsik said unpatiently.
"Oh...~"This moment Minho start to make plan.

Lunch Time....
Hyunsik and Shinhye chatting while doing some skinship gesture,making MinYoung and Minho feel awkward...
"Wah~Hyunsik..really..speechless"Minho said sadly.
"You just take is easy...ShinHye is more worst towards me."MinYoung said
"Only towards Hyunsik..."Minho answered
That's also already enough!"MinYoung said while doing a speechless face.
this moment Hyunsik turn over and the look at Minho eyes and make contact.Minho also knows what that means.
"Ermm..MinYoung.."Minho said nervously.
"Anything?"
"Did you know that our school is having a Ballroom Night?"
"Got! Still need to find a partner! So annoyed."MinYoung said while nodding her head.
"Yeah!Since we so close now..Why dont you be my partner?"Minho ask softly.
"Erm..okay~Is just a Ballroom Night anyway."MinYoung just accepted.

At Home...
"MinYoung~Which dress do you think look nicer?"ShinHye's hands holding two pieces of dress.
"Erm...blue colur that one nicer~The pink one too fancy."MinYoung give opinion.
"Okay..I decided already then.I want to let Hyusik know now."ShinHye said happily.
"Why?"MinYoung ask curiously.
"Our clothes must be match..."ShinHye said.
"How about you?"
"Me? I havent choose..why dont you help me"MinYoung said.
ShinHye run towars MinYoung's bedroom..after some time she came out with her hand holding a black colour night grown.
"This one okay? Black suit you so much."ShinHye said~
"Okay~Finally settle"
MinYoung suddenly laugh without any reason.
ShinHye take this as an important night,MinYoung heart said,"I think is because Hyunsik right?"She can disburden,ShinHye finally have her happinese.