The Side Couple

Unbelieveable Love

They four walked along the corridor.Very close to their classroom,all the people along the corridor non stop looking at them.
"Strange..why today have so many people?"Hyunsik said.
When they want to step in the classroom...,suddenly came a voice from behind.
"Minho oppa!" probably is the girl leader from FansClub.
"We go in first."MinYoung grab ShinHye's hand and said.
Seeing MinYoung and ShinHye walking into the class,the girl leader think in her heart "Hmph..they both know how life now!"
"Minho oppa~Your birthday is coming soon.."The leader girl said in a sweet voice.
"Still have a few more weeks...got so quickly?"Minho said it while acting cool.
"Oh..our FansClubs wanted to celebrate your birthday earlier."The leader girl began to felt nervous.
"FansClub?What FansClub?"Hyunsik asked curiously.
"You and Minho oppa~We respect you both very much."The leader girl said while smilling.
"Hahaha...we are not idol~also not famous people,no need to create a FansClub"Hyunsik said.
After listening to these words,the leader girl's face start to turn red.
"You guys listen! I am now warning you all..If you guys go and bully MinYoung and ShinHye again,then dont blame me bluntly!"Minho said loudly to them.
That moment,the leader girl was suprised,nod her head and turn away while calling other girls to leave too.
"Wah...MinYoung..this~"ShinHye said
"I think we have owe one a favor to them."MinYoung answer back.

After that..near a coffee shop...
"MinYoung,How do you say to them?"ShinHye asked
"Straight away say! If not do we still need a script?"MinYoung said while reading books.
"That's really straight forwards~"
"Sorry..we are late~"Hyunsik said
"Nevermind..we arrive earlier only"ShinHye turn at Hyunsik said and Hyunsik immeadiately sit beside her.
"Yeah..you both call us out got any problem?"Minho asked curiously.
"Is..like this...that day after we scold the leader girl..."MinYoung said
"Oh...no big deal...as a friend seeing you both get bullied...I will surely come out and speak for you guys."Minho said
"We must also thanked you,so this bill we will paid,order anything you want!"MinYoung said.
"Okay..then I order now~"Hyunsik order happily infront of the counter.
After a few hours,the food on the table was fully clean.
"Wow,I am really full! I think we should go and have a walk only come back here later."ShinHye why don't you accompany me?"Hyunsik said.
"No problem..lets go!"ShinHye said excitedly
While walking pass Minho,Hyunsik has pat on Minho's shoulder.Minho pat back his hand for respond.MinYoung realize their action,she smiled on her own.

walking out the coffee shop them both....
"Hahaha~We gave time together again."Hyunsik said.
"Yup!Will Minho precious the time?"ShinHye replied.
"Ermm...ShinHye I have words to tell you."Hyunsik said nervously.
"Okay..what is it?"
"Actually...I love you!"Hyunsik said it out al last.His face turn red...
This moment...ShinHye has freeze.
"Har?Oh...then?"ShinHye said after get nack to her nerve.
"Do you love me?"Hyunsik ask..
"What do you think?"ShinHye said shyly.
"Ermm...I dont know..."Hyunsik said.
"Know...what do you want?"ShinHye ask again.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"Hyunsik take a breath and said.
ShinHye keep smilling~
"This..."ShinHye intentional want to make Hyunsik to feel nervous.
While Hyunsik is opening his eyes witdh to wait for her answer.
"Let me think first!"ShinHye said.
"Oh...okay"Hyunsik look a bit dissapointment
They continue to walk,Hyunsik walk infront,ShinHye walk behind.
"Pabo!Dont have confidence on yourself?"ShinHye suddenly said and hugged Hyunsik from backwards.
Hyunsik feel shock with the back hug.
"Wh..what do you mean?"Hyunsik suprisingly said.
"What do you said?"
"You accept my love?"Hyunsik said.
ShinHye smile widthly and nod her head and Hyunsik smile happily while hugging ShinHye.

On The Other Side...
Minho and MInYoung,one reading books and one day dreaming...The atmosphere is very awkward...
Not long..Minho start "What take ShinHye and Hyunsik so long?"
MinYoung smirk while looking at Minho who is trying hard to find topics to talk.
"You laughing?"Minho saw MinYoung's cute smile, and this time Minho smiled too.After looking at each other,they both laughing hard together.The feelings between Minho and MinYoung has become deeper.She caught his eyesight and slowly her heart start to melt...