Falling For You

Unbelieveable Love

After school..MinYoung and ShinHye walks heading to the front gate.They like usual wait for their bus at the bus stop nearby,they waited for their bus patiently.
"Hei!"Suddenly came a girl voice that scared them.
Just now that girl whho was the FanClubs leader came to them again.
"Never thought that so fast we can meet each other again?Only you both?Where's Minho oppa and Hyunsik oppa?That girl ask curiously.
"How we know?I though you said you are the fangirl of them..Their business you should very clear of it..why do you still have to ask us?"ShiHye answer feeling annoyed.
"Hahaha..I thought you guys are close friends...It seems like you guys are just strangers only..This is not the point for today..The point is we come here to give you guys a lessons so that you both will not stick with our Minho and Hyunsik oppa again!"Said the leader angrily 
Her eye glance suddenly chance to a firece eyesight.Suddenly a bunch girl approached near MinYoung and ShinHye.They keep holding on MinYoung and start to smack her.
"What do you guys want?!"MinYoung hardly said while struggling 
"What do we want?Just wanted to give you a lessons!"the girl leader said.

On The Other Side....
After cleaning the class,Minho and Hyunsik approaced towards the front gate,waiting for Minho's driver to fetch them home.Hyunsik normally while look around the school compound while Minho will close his eyes to relax.Suddenly,Hyunsik noticed that there is a bunch of girl fighthinng.
"Ey....that's ShinHye riight?What are they doing there?Arh.....is MinYoung!!!"Hyunsik suddenly shouted.
"What happend?"Minho asked after listen to MinYoung name.
"What are they doing there?They are bullying MinYoung and ShinHye aren't them?"After thinking like that,Minho quickly run towards them,Hyunsik follow him behind.
"Why do you guys want to give us a lessons?!Bullying the small ones?Hahaha..really shameful on you guys,if Minho and Hyunsik knows that they got this kind of fans...will be very shameful on them right?!"ShinHye said while sniffing.
This moment Minho and Hyunsik had walk towards them.
"What are you guys doing?"Minho ask angrily to the girl leader.
The girl immeadiately silent...
"Eh...!"MinYoung suddenly shouted then fainted.
Minho look at her,he immeadiately bend down and grab her.
"Ah!!!MinYoung's head is bleeding!"ShinHye shout.
"Pon..pon"the car arrived.
This moment Minho carried MinYoung into his cat and ask ShinHye and Hyunsik "Faster come in!"
After get in the car, "Go to the hospital nearby"Minho said nervously.
"Please....dont leave me alone..."Minho said to himself in his heart while breathing hardly.