First Sight

Unbelieveable Love

While Hyunsik following MinYoung and ShinHye...
"HyunSik,why are you following them?"Minho asked curiously
"Shhhh!Dont make noise!"Hyunsik whisper to Minho
MinYoung and ShinHye have reached at the canteen.There are only one empty table.So,MinYoung and ShinHye walk towards and sit at the seat.
"MinYoung why do you always have salads as lunch?"ShinHye asked while taking out her lunchox.
"Salad is good for our health and is easy to prepare.You should also eat more salad like me..don't everyday also eat meat."MinYoung said while laughing...
"I'll prepared it tomorrow"ShinHye said while agreeing with MinYoung.
While they are eating.Suddenly a voice come...
"Hey!Look there..Are they are the new transfer students?They have sit at MinHo oppa and HyunSik oppa seat!
"Should we change our place?"ShinHye said 
"Nope..the table also didn't write their name"MinYoung answered

Meanwhile......
"How do I have to say?"HyunSik said to himself.
"What you doing here?Faster go sit."Minho said louldly
MinHo like usual walk towards their original place...then only realize that MinYoung and ShinHye was actually sitting there.
"Sorry..can you guys sit here?"Hyunsik runs toward them and said
"Sure...!"MinYoung said while looking at HyunSik.
HyunSik then seat beside ShinHye...
"He..don't want to sit down?"MinYoung asked curiously.
Then..MinHo slowly head towards the seat beside MinYoung and sit
"We are same class?"ShinHye started a conversation.
"Yes!I am Park HyunSik...he is MinHo and welcome to join in our class"HyunSik said nervously.
"Thank You"ShinHye said shyly
ShinHye and HyunSik talk non stop meanwhile MinYoung and Minho are in the silent.
After their lunch,Minho and Hyunsik walk back to their class.
"I think that ShinHye attitude and my attitude are the same...Look at her like girlish but never thought that she likes football!"Hyunsik said excitedly while Minho have no answer...
"Talk with you..why no answer!"Hyunsik said angrily
"Are you sure you are talking to me?I thought that you are talking to your ownself only"MinHo said while looking at the floor..
"What....how about you?You and MinYoung never talk?HyunSik suddenly asked
MinHo never answer,he just shake his head.
"Oh My God!You both sit together,one words also never speak?"HyunSik said suprisingly.
"You thought that everybody is like you,so talkative"MinHo said while rolled his eye
"Enough!I connect or talk with you..."