Bad Dream

Unbelieveable Love

"Wah...Minho,your house are totally complete,you even have a dance room in your house...you dance daily?"ShinHye said while looking at the mirror.
"Nope,this room belongs to my mum,she always dance last time."Minho said while showing a sad face.
"Oh~"MinYoung answered.
"Let's start to practice!"Hyunsik said while grabbing ShinHye.
They both dance gracefullyMinYoung who is watching them feel uncomfortable.
"Why dont we start to practice too?"Minho said to MinYoung.
"Okay.."
"Ya~you make wrong step again!Its left leg!"Minho suddenly shouted.
This moment,MinYoung face start to turn white.
"Today,we have prctice long...Why not tomorrow continue?I'm also really tired now.Go home I and MinYoung will practice hard again."ShinHye said while walking towards MinYoung.
Minho exhausted and then sit on the floor,MinYoung and ShinHye walk forwards to the door.
"Wei~Why are you so angry today?In addition,that's is MinYoung yah!"Hyunsik said after drinking the water.
"I also dont know.Today she like have no attention and didn't have that mood to dance."Minho said.

On the taxi....
"MinYoung~lets go to the hospital to check your body.."ShinHye said worriedly.
"Okay..."MinYoung said without energy.
"Mr,please go to the hospital"
After some time,they reach at the hospital,MinYoung had a body check....
"Doctor...what's the result?"ShinHye said unpatiently.
"I'm sorry...her luekimia has occur again and it's at the 4th stage.So..."The doctor said.
"Impossible,it's impossible,last time said it's already over but why now has started again?Doctor!"ShinHye grabbing the doctor hand said.
"You must save my sister!Must!I beg you!"
"Miss..not that I dont want to,It just that your sister leukimia happened too fast..I have no more method to save her."the doctor said.
"Dont like ,My hear will hurt.This situation we will also face soon.See weather it is fast or slow only.I see that now you and Hyunsik really close and care each other.I also have nothing to worried anymore."MinYoung said while tapping ShinHye's shoulder.
"MinYoung!"ShinHye hugged her tightly.

Arrived home...
Shinhye daydreaming why looking through MinYoung's body check result while MinYoung expression was ike nothing happened.
"Unnie~"ShinHye suddenly call..
"You do not want Minho to know?"ShinHye ask.
"Why do I have to tell him?"MinYoung answered.
"Unnie,dont tell me that you dont know Minho likes you?You also like him yah!Just admit it...He planned to confess to you at the Ballroom Night."
"What?!"MinYound suprised.
ShinHye just nod her head.
"Cannot...I cannot let him confess to me...,no way.."MinYoung said to herself.