Fangirls Wars

Unbelieveable Love

After sometimes,MinYoung and ShinHye have come to this highschool for two weeks already.After that day,they four Minyoung,ShinHye,Minho and Hyunsik had their lunch together everyday.They have already become close friends soon.On that day,Minho and Hyunsik had their duty on so,MinYoung and ShinHye had went to the canteen first to have their lunch.
"MinYoung,just now the Mathematics Formula you understand? I'm not really understand."ShinHye said.
"Never mind..,after lunch we go to the library I'll explain well to you."MinYoung answer.
They reach their table at the canteen while talking.Suddenly,a girl who doesn't known by MinYoung and ShinHye appear in front of the table.She looks at MinYoung and ShinHye firecely,her eyes was open wide,she looks like gonna eat them up.
"Yes..any problem?"MinYoung ask nicely.
"Wah!What problem?!You asked your ownself,this table belongs to whom?!"
"School want!"ShinHye answered softly.
Although the answer was soft but the girl get to listen to it.
"The whole school knows that this tables and seat belongs to Minho oppa and Hyunsik oppa!You both who are new students dare to seat here?!"
"Is them who let us sit here!"MinYoung raises her voice said.
"Do you know that Minho oppa and Hyunsik oppa is our FansClub principal?!"The girl said firecely
After listen to this,MinYoung and ShinHye froze.
The girl continues"You guys have take our Minho oppa and Hyunsik oppa away!This really a very funny joked!You guys fall in love with our FanClubs principal?"Those fansgirls start to clap their hand and shows agreement to the girl words.
"Hahahaha...Minho and Hyunsik is yours?I've never heard wrong issit?Eh..I nearly forget every crazy fangirls also will said like this...I think...your FanClub doesn't Minho and Hyunsik knows what have you guys been doing issit?FASTER LEAVE!"MinYoung answered back them.
The girl look at her watch..Is nearly end of lunch break...Hyunsik and Minho is coming back to the canteen.She angrily kick the table once then called the fangirls to leave with her.Not really long,Minho and Hyunsik reach the canteen...
"Hei...you gyus haven't eat?Hyunsik glance at MinYoung and ShinHye foods and feel curious that why it haven't been touched or eat.
"Hehehe..wait for you guys come only we eat."ShinHye said while smilling,while MinYoung just nod her head and eat her food.
"Any went wrong?"Minho asked MinYoung who is in silent the whole lunch break.
"Nothing happens"MinYoung answered back him while smilling.She doesn't want to let Minho to know just now the situation.