Finally

Unbelieveable Love

BEFORE THE BALLROOM NIGHT…
You came out from your bedroom while holding a luggage.
“Unnie~You really want to go?Tonight is the Ballroom Night!When Minho come to pick you up what should I do then?You should give him a chance to confess ya!”Krystal said.
“Can not….if he come,you just tell him the truth,he can understand.”you said while smilling.
“I have no more point to say~Hope you will come back safe!”Krystal said with a disappointment face.
“Pabo,don’t be like this~Live with Hyunsik happily,don’t make me worried.”you patted Krystal head while Krystal tears falls down natuarally.
“I have to go now..dont cry,I will always be in your heart,will I?”You said while wipping her tears
“yup..”Krystal nod her head
You stand up turn your body and heads towards the lift while pulling your luggage,Krystal run towards you.
“Unnie!I’ll always love you!”Krystal shouted while crying out loud.
“I know!I love you too!”You answered but did not lift up your head.
Krystal closed the door,she sit down on the floor and cry out loudly.She know that this is the last time seeing you….

AFTER 30 MINUTES…
*Ding Dong* Krystal opened the door.
“Hey!Are you ready?We can go now!”Hyunsik said.
Krystal had already ready,she is wearing a long blue dress,his face had put on a natural make-up that make her feel like an angel.
“I am ready~”Krystal answer.
“Your sister?Still in the room?”Minho ask curiously…
This moment,Krystal freeze..she doesn’t know how to say…
“What happened?”Minho ask again
“Unnie..she…go airport already..she will be flight back to LA to find daddy today.”Krystal said softly.
“Why?”Minho ask nervously.
Krystal remember what you told her just know~So she tell Minho the truth.
“She did this because she doesn’t want you to be sad,only don’t want to tell you.”Krystal said sadly.
After listening to all these things,Minho freeze and sit on the floor.After a few second,he stand up and ask…
“She went to airport already?Okay,I’ll go find her now!”After saying this Minho immeadiately head toward the airport…Hyunsik and Krystal also cannot defend him.
“Taxi driver,go to airport please!Faster!”
This moment Minho’s heart thinking “I will not let you go!”

AIRPORT…
You are holding a kor-eng dictionary,searching for the departion.Because of the leukemia,you must depart with all the people,leaving Krystal,leaving him…this moment,you just smile.You look at the map,and heads towards the departion gate following the map instruction.You turn behind and look at the sky from the window,your heart feel sad.This moment,a shadow came from behind,is him!You saw his face,It’s Minho!
“YAH!”minho called from far away.
You never turn back to answer,just closed your eyes.This moment Minho walk towards your back…
“Why do you keep it from me?”Minho ask angrily
“Because I don’t want to see you like this!Because I don’t want to leave you after you have confess to me.All I can do is leaving you guys!Like this….you all wont be so sad”You said while tearing.
“Pabo….”Minho said while grabbing your hand.
“Why do you want to come?If you don’t come then its good!You can pretend that you never known me before.Now you like this,will be very sad and hurt.”You said.
“I cannot pretend that I don’t know you before!Until you leave this world,but before you leave..I will stay beside you to support you!Dont go please,okay?”Minho said,while your heart is touched by his words.
“Promise me..”Minho said while breathing hardly.
You nod your head and promise him,Minho pulled you into his chest and hugged you tightly…
That moment,you were moved and closed your eyes.