The Night

Unbelieveable Love

At the Hospital....
Hyunsik and ShinHye sitting on the chair,Minho walking front and back.After 10 minutes,the curtains of the emergency room was opened,the doctor walk out.
"Doctor,is she okay?"Minho asked nervously while grabbing the doctor arms.
"No worrries,we have help her bandage her wounds.Dont have any problem,but the wounds is quite deep so this two days must becareful.The wounds cannot touch with water and remember to change the bandage then it's okay."The doctor explain.
Minho who was worried from just now,is now much relax after listen to the doctor explaination.
"Thanks you,doctor."ShinHye said politely.
"You all can go in and see her,but please be silent."The doctor said while nodding his head.
They three walk in the room,seeing that MinYoung is in a deep sleep.
"Why not..I bring her to my house?My house have maid to take care of her would be better."Minho said out his opinion.
"Huh?"ShinHye was shock.
"Your...house?"ShinHye said nervously while Minho never said anything.
"His house have nobody,no worries"Hyunsik help Minho said.
ShinHye never thinks of anything she just accept it "Then....okay!"
"Okay...Mr.Lim(the driver) is down there waiting for us.We have to carry her go down now."Hyunsik said.
Minho carried MinYoung down to the car...
"Uncle Lim,fetch us home please"Minho immeadiately said when he get on the car.
"This..."Mr.Lim said when he saw MinYoung.
"Don't ask much..Just go home"Minho said.
Mr.Lim can not ignore so, he drive home.

During home....
Minho carried MinYoung down the car and go in the house.He straight away carried her to the guest room bed.The guest room decoration was normal.Furniture not much,just a big window,a double bed,an armchair and a desk.After that,Minho went to switch on the fans and walks out the guest room quietly so that he will not wake MinYoung up.
"Arh....you come down already!?"Hyunsik said while eating the spicy rice cake(ddukbokki)
"You think here is your home?You still can simply go and take people things eat."Minho said jokely
"You don't let me eat nevermind..but you do have to let ShinHye eat.She is MinYoung's sister...?Hyunsik said while showing faces.
"This I know,but have any relation?Clearly that you are eating my stuff but you still want to blame ShinHye!"Minho said while fold his arms
Hyunsik rolled his eye while ShinHye is laughing there.
"ShinHye,just now those girls gang is who?"Minho ask while walking toward ShinHye.
"Oh...they said that you guys are their idol.."ShinHye answered.
"That's why they are so rude..."Minho said while nodding his head.
"I think one of them had confess to me too."Hyunsik said while munching the spicy rice cakes.Minho never said anything but he stare at Hyunsik for a few seconds.
"They find you both for what?"Minho continue his questions
"During lunch breaks they already came...just now they also said want to give us a lessons....Hahaha..looks like you guys populities at school is quite high.I and MinYoung unnie is both of you good firends.Morever,we always had lunch lunch together..I think this is their dream.No wonder they hate us so much."ShinHye make some joke while giggle.
"They can't be like this!Not fine...tomorrow go school must find them and revenge!"Hyunsik said actively,while Minho slance at Hyunsik eyesight.
"Hey...ShinHye I think your sister will be waking up soon.Why not today you both stay overnight here?"Hyunsik said.
"I want MinYoung to sleep soundly too."Minho said while agreeing with Hyunsik words.
"But..our clothes?"ShinHye said confusely.
"I can call my servant to follow you go take.Can?"Minho asked.
"I want to follow to!"Hyunsik said excitedly.
"Okay..I think no problem.."ShinHye said with mannered.Minho put a smile face to ShinHye.
"Ey~This is the first time I see you smile."ShinHye said..
Minho was shock after lsiten to those words..
"Hahaha..okay,I'll go take clothes now."ShinHye said while waving to Minho.
They left the house and went back to the hostel to take clothes.After they left,Minho went up the guest room to check out MinYoung.MinYoung was still sleeping soundly and her face even give out a sweet smile.