I Don't Know

The Many Reasons Why

*Written by cheesebloo >3<

Cheondung's POV:

"MWO ?!" i said aloud. "You want me to do what?!" Some people stopped walking & looked at me weirdly or annoyed. While others just continued walking without a care in the world.

"Uhhh ~" I looked at the people who are looking at me. "Hyung....." Mir said, on the other line. "Hyung ? HYUNG ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? ANSWER ME ~!!" But I ignored it. I let out a little chuckle then bowed. "Joesonghabnida". I then awkwardly turned my head & found an empty classroom. I went in & continued my unbelieveable conversation i'm having with Mir.

"Anyways.." i said, looking at the door to see if anyone was coming, but the coast was clear. I then turned towards the window. "Why do you want me to do that ?" i asked, "I dont even know her.... let alone how she looks like."

Mir sighed. "Hyung ~ You saw her perform Yesterday ~ How can you forget how she looks like?"

"I wasnt paying attention on how she looked ~" I stated. "I was too busy listening to her talent ~"

"Aiish ~" Mir said, as i sighed. "Look ~" i began "If you want to stalk her so much, why wont you do it yourself?" Mir scoffed. "Yeah ~ Sure.... I'll stalk her..... IF I WENT TO HER SCHOOL ~!!"

"Why do you want to see her so badly, anyways?" i asked him curiously. "You dont even know her personally ~ & I bet she doesnt even know you ~"

"Aissh ~ Hyung ~" Mir said, "She does know me ~"

"Ehhh ~??!" i said, quite surprised. "She does ?"

"Yeah ~" Mir said, "She told me that me & her use to be childhood friends & that she used to like me ~ I thought i discussed this with you??"

"No you didnt ~" i exclaimed. "Only now ~"

"Ohh Chincha ??" Mir said, surprised

"Does she look familiar to you ?" i asked. "To be honest ~" Mir said. "No..... No she doesnt ~?" i titled my head alittle. "That doesnt make any sense though ~  You've never seen her before in your life....... But she has, excluding yesterday." i said, alittle confused. "Are you sure she didnt mistaken you for someone else? What did she say exactly ?"

"She said, Long time no see Mir you did great out there. & We used to be childhood friends, but you moved away. I kinda used to like you back then too." He said, without hesitation. "Wow." i said, impressed. "Why cant you remember birthday's like that ?!"

"Hyung ~" Mir said, "It was one time...... Let it go ~"

"I'll never let it go ~~" i said, as i pouted. "You birthday forgetter ~"

"I also said i was sorry ~~" Mir said with i hint of sadness. "I'll make it up this year ?"

Thats what you said last year too ~ "Yeah Yeah ~ Whatever ~" i said. "You better not forget ~"

Mir chuckled. "I promise -- I wont ~ Anyways ~ Enough of this birthday drama ~ You know what would be fun ?" he asked. I sighed. "What would be more fun then this birthday drama ?"

"You stalking her for me ?" he asked. "Yeah ~ i'm estatic just talking about it ~" i said with a boatful of sarcasm.

"Really you'll do it ?!" Mir shouted on the phone. "Wait --" i said, but i guess he was too happy to hear me. "Oh thank you hyung ~~ I knew you'll come around ~ Her name is Park Eunmi by the way ~"

"Wait i was using --" he then cut me off again. "I have to go now hyung ~~ OMO hyung i love you so much ~ Annyeong ~!!!" he then hung up on me. I looked at my phone then sighed. This boy needs to learn how to let people talk first......... & learn the difference between on actually agreeing & sarcasm ~

I put my phone in my pocket, walked out the classroom & onto the crowded hallway. How am i suppose to find her in this big school ~ It'll take me ages ~ I sighed as I began to think on where i should start first. I then spotted a friend of mine, while looking. Jieun..... maybe she knows who this Park Mieun is ~

Jieun's POV:

I was walking towards the courtyard when i heard someone calling my name. "Jieun-ah ~~" I slowly turned around to find Cheondung running towards me. Once he got to where i was, he held on my shoulder as he was catching his breathe. "Ohh ~" i said, "Cheondunggie wasseo ~"

"Ne ~" he said, as he stood up straight looking at the ceiling then back at me. "I have a question to ask you ~" he began. "Do you know a --"

"AHHH ~~ ITS INFINITE ~!!!" some girl yelled suddenly which made us look at the doors going to the courtyard. & there they are...... Infinite. The school's so-called, "Idol Group". They were named after the school. Actually Sunggyu thought of the name. Or was it Dongwoo? Ehh ~ I dont really care ~ They're mostly a bunch of jerks anyways......

Their so called "fanclub" started to crowd around them. No one entertained them..... but Woohyun. "Now, Now ladies ~" Woohyun said. "There's enough of me to go around. Dont worry." & that's when their fangirls started sqeauling & started to crowd around them like widfire. It got so crowded, that one of the fangirls bumped into me, causing me to fall. She then looked at me, smirked then continued to fangirl over them. "Jieun-ah ~" Cheondung said, then

"Aissh ~~" i said, annoyed. "I'll punch that smirk off your face pretty soon." I then saw a hand in front of me. I looked up to find Cheondung, smiling. I took it as he helped me up. "Gwenchana ?" he asked. "Does your hurt ? You fell on it so hard.... I think Canada could hear it ~"

I then hit his shoulder. "Ya ~ Shut up ~" i said, while poking my . "Its not even funny ~"

"So it does hurt?" he asked. "A little ~" i said. "But its nothing big ~ I think I'll be fine ~"

He smirked. "As i was saying before i was rudely interupted. Do you know a girl named Park Mieun ?"

I looked at the wall confusedly then back at Cheondung. "Park Mieun ?" i repeated. "I think thats her name ?" he said, looking at his imaginary bubble. He then looked back at me. "Yeah ~ I think that her name."

"Mian ~" i said, "I dont know anyone with that name ~"

"Aiish ~ Chincha ?" he asked as he messed his hair with frustration. "Why are you looking for this girl ?" i asked him curiously. He then looked at me looking defeated. "My friend met a girl here ~ He wants to meet her again so he's asking me to stalk her for him."

"Well ~ Why cant he do it himself ~" i asked, rasining a brow. He then pointed at me. "Thats what i said, EXACTLY ~" he then sighed. "He doesnt go to this school ~ So i guess thats the reason why ~"

I then patted his cheek. "Gwenchana ~" i assured him. "You'll find her for that desperate friend of your's ~" he then nodded then looked at me. "Gomawo ~" he said, pouting. I smiled. "Galgeyo ~ My friend's probably looking for me right now ~ Annyeong ~" i said, as i waved at him. "Annyeong ~" he said waving, "See you next period ~"

I nodded & went to the courtyard's shaded tree. Once i got there, i noticed Eunmi isnt here. Ohh ~ She -- isnt here yet ~? I wonder where she went off to ~?

I then put my stuff down the table & took out my lunch. "Should i eat it without her ?" i asked myself. "She wont mind right ~?" i sighed. Ehhh ~ I'll be a good friend for once & wait for her ~

My stomach then started growling. I sighed. "The stomach wants ~ What the stomach wants ~" i opened my container filled with Kimchi fried rice & started eating. "Mianhae Eunmi ~"

I then heard a sigh from behind me. I awkwardly turned around to find Eunmi there looking all......... dazed ?

"Ohhh ~" i said, awkwardly. "Wasseo ~"

"I think....... I think I'm in love ~"

"You cant have children with food ~" i said as i took another bite of my food. "Ani ~" She said. I sighed. "Banana Milk doesnt count either ~"

She then hit me on the back of my head. "Aissh ~ You're no fun ~" she said, as she put her bag on the table & sat next to me. She then sat close to me. I looked at her looking at my food then at me. "Eomma ~" she said.

"Ya ~" i said, "Just because i feed you doesnt automatically make me your eomma ~" She then pouted. I sighed. This girl sometimes. I then fed her some rice then smiled. "Gomawo ~" she said.

"Anyways ~ Who are you in love with ?" I asked curiously. She sighed. "No one ~" she said. "Geojitmal hajima ~" i said, as i fed myself some rice. I looked at her. "Same person ?"

She then pouted. "He totally forgot about me already...... Might as well give up now ~" she then sighed. "It was good to see him again though."

"His name is Mir ? Right ?" i asked, unsurely. She then shook her head. "Thats his nickname ~ His real name is Bang Chulyong ~"

"Bang Chulyong ?" i repeated the name. Eunmi nodded then took my container & fed herself. Bang Chulyong........ Bang........ Chul......... Yong.........  Is it me.... or did someone besides Eunmi mentioned his name before ?

---------------------------------------------------

*Double update :D xD

Chapter Done ~~ Its a pretty long update ~ I mean i know there's a cliff hanger but...... Its still long ~ Right ? Ehh ~~ xD

Anyways ~ I hope You like the story so far ~ xD

Ignore all grammar & spelling errors if any ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ~