Kidnap

The Boy Next Door (exo baekhyunXreader)

we took the car and hit the road~!
it was a long way to the waterfalls, so to entertain everyone, me and baekhyun were singing songs we trained on in SM academy.

"aw you two sing like birds!" mrs.Byun cheered for us.

"t-thanks." i shyly thanked her and played with my fingers, after half an hour i got tired and sleepy, i rested my head on baekhyuns shoulder unknowingly, but he didnt shrug me off, he took his comfort and rested his head on my head, thinking that i was asleep, but i wasnt, so i smiled to myself and closed my eyes, when we arrived, baekhyun removed my head carefully off his shoulder and woke me up.

"SunHee? wake up, we are there~" he got out of the car, i rubbed my eyes and got up trying to out, baekhyun offered a hand, my cheeks heated up, i placed my hand in his and he helped me down, i bet he only does it to see me blush XD

i took a bag from the trunk and we got going, everyone held a bag, we soon spotted two tables and chairs, we put them together and spreaded a plastic covering on it, i took out the plates, cups and forks, and gave everyone one of each, we poured the food in big plated and placed the drinks on the tables, and started eating.

boy oh boy i loved the food!! it was super delicious~~ after half an hour i was completely full.

"baekhyun oppa? coming to see the waterfall?"

"yeah sure~ dad can we go?" he asked his parents, and they agreed, we both took our phones and cameras, and went beside the waterfall, it was pouring 15 gallons of water every second!! i wasnt all that big, i was safe to go next to, we took a few pictures, and entered our feet in the water, only up to our ankles, and laughed~ but i felt like someone was watching me, i didnt feel comfortable at all..

"hey, oppa, i have to go to the bathroom." i went to find a toilet nearby, it was a bit far and not surrounded by tables and people, it was hanging alone between the grass far from the waterfall, i made my way to the girls toilet, and before i opened the door, a hand covered my face with a napkin that contained chlorofom that makes a human faint, soon i out, last thing i saw was a person, all muscles and tattos, and a bad-boy outfit, i woke up after 15 minutes i guess, tied to a chair behind the bathroom, my eyes were covered but my mouth wasnt, i smelled smoke, so i figured he was smoking.

"who are you?!"

"my name is Jiho." he answered with a puffy voice, and a heavy tone.

"what do u want from me?!" i shrieked as i knew i wasnt safe.

"revenge, simply."

"what did i ever do to you?!"

"its not you, its baekhyun."

"he's innocent!!"

"no! he ruined my future! he caused me to get suspended from school!" i stopped for a second, why would baekhyun ever do such thing?

"then why do u pick it on me?" i questioned irretatedly.

"because.. he cares about you." thats when the cloth that was covering my eyes were gettin wet, my eyes were tearing, because my heart was moved, does he really care? baekhyun soon noticed that i was away for too long, so he came to check on me, it wasnt long til he found the bathroom, he went in to see if i was still there,then he heard noises of two people talking, so he came behind the bathroom, and his eyes shot wide when he saw me tighed to a chair, and Jiho was smoking next to me.

"HEY! LET HER GO!" baekhyun bravely came up confidently facing Jiho.

"baekhyun! no!" they started a gory fight, and i wasnt able to see, but i was able to hear, soon i heard security cops, they took away one of them. someone took of the cloth off my eyes, first one to see was baekhyun, who slid his hand on my face worriedly.

"are you okay??"

"y-yes" i looked around as he was untying the ropes, the cops took away Jiho, and baekhyun had bruises all over his arms, as far as i can see.

"so we have been talking." i started with a disappointed face and added.

"why did u cause him to get suspended??"

"do u even know what actually happened?"

"i wish if u told me!"

"fine, we were at the same school, but he was no good, he was smoking and drinking alot, once he offered me a ciggarret but i refused it, and instead i told the principal, and he got suspende-" i interrupted him, by pressing my lips in his, he gasped slightly, but soon returned the kiss, i bit lightly on his lower lip, but he parted his lips from mine.

"SunHee.. but why?"

"is that a question after a kiss??" he chuckled slightly and i added.

"you would make me the happiest girl in the universe, if u went out with me.. will you?" his eyes widened, wider than his head, his face went bright red, and he laughed as he burried his face between my knees, he pulled himself together and lifted his head, and held my hands in his.

"i will." i could almost jump and squeal in happiness, but instead i kissed him again, we went by the waterfall again, we were holding hands the whole time, we took pics of eachother and laughing, we saw flashing lights, so we looked behind us and saw a bride and a groom taking pictures for their wedding, baekhyun smiled and whispered in my ear.

"i bet we will be a cuter couple when we marry~" he said taking me AND HIM by surprise, wtf did i just hear him say??

"too soon, TOO SOON OPPA!!" i was blushing madly. its been a long time and we were supposed to go, so taemin and baekbeom came to inform us, when they saw us interlocking our fingers, and staring romantically into eachothers eyes, their eyes popped out of their place.

"wtf are they a couple now?" baekbeom's teeth clinched.

"guess so, hey look!" taemin pointed at our direction, baekhyun was slowly leaning in aiming to my face, precisely my 'lips' , taemin would never allow that to happen, him and baekbeom ran up to us and -blocked us before baekhyun could lay his lips in mine.

"woah woah woah woah woah!!!!" taemin began

"what?" i plastered a confused look on my face.

"woah woah woah woah woah!!!!" he said again.

"can we help you?" baekhyun asked.

"woah!"

"what the fudge do u want??" i got irretated soon.

"SunHee!! where is my camera??" taemin pointed at my with a sharp finger.

"TAEMIN!! focus! what are u think ur doing byun baekhyun?" baekbeom snapped at baekhyun. baekhyun had a troubled look at his face, he grabbed my hand and ran to our parents.