First Kiss

The Boy Next Door (exo baekhyunXreader)

....that almost looked like a shark from the far distance.

i panicked and was pulling on her leg, but no use, she was fighting back strongly, I wish she knew that her movements were attracting the shark, I swam as quick as possible up to the surface of the water, and lifted her up from the arm with me, hardly if i must say, because she kept resisting me, I dragged her to the beach, and we made it before the shark caught any of our legs or arms, but man it was close, we caught our breaths and coughed for seconds, when it was completely safe, I formed a hurricane.

"TELL ME!! DID U LOSE YOUR MARBLES?!?!?!?" I yelled at her with no mercy, she was trembling head to foot, I know I am kinda hard on her, but she must know her mistake.

my P.O.V (SunHee)
what in the world is wrong with him?!?!? There was a shark out there! I believe I did the right thing.

"do you know what the hell you did?" He pointed with a straight and threatening finger at me.

"I wish you tell me!!" I crossed by arms on my chest and narrowed my eyes at him, I really don't understand.

"u just costed BOTH of our lives out there! U were attracting  the shark! Why didn't you stop fighting?!" He said in a scared and disappointed tone, I let my arms loose and allowed to fall beside my hips, I comforted my eyes and painted an upset look in my face.

"I-I am very very sorry..." I looked down at my hands, with a hair dripping wet, water droplets were sliding on my face like tears, Baekhyun's heart broke into pieces, he walked slowly up to me, and pulled me in a tight embrace.

"it's okay.. Don't cry" he lifted my chin so I would see him, but he leaned in, and kissed my lower lip, it took me by shock, i mean we met 2 days ago!!

"o-oppa.."

"do not worry.."

i sat down, and he sat beside me, i think we can work as besties, or a girlfriend and boyfriend, he is sweet, charming, and i heard him sing, that was fabulous.

"so.. what are your hopes? or dreams in the future? what do u want to accomplish?" i started a conversation. he looked down at me, and looked at the sea, and me again and answered.

"i always wanted to be famous, fly around the world and sing, my brother always said i am such a big coward, but someday, he will look up to ME, he wont be known as his name, i wish he's known to be 'baekhyun's big brother', that will teach him." he chuckled slightly, and i smiled, i lifted an eyebrow and said.

"you are sorta mean dont u think-"

"how so?" he interrupted in a cute and adorable manner. i just admire the laugh!! "and you?"

"um, its like ur my long-lost twin, i really wanted to be an idol, my brother is a trainee, and i like the company, fame, it wonderful to have a title.." he blushed when i said 'long-lost twin'..

"hey! i just had a great idea!! why dont we audition for SME? we can work together!" he looked at me in sparkly eyes, i acted cool for a sec, and blurted out!

"THATS GREAT!! LETS ASK OUR PARENTS!!"
we went back home shivering, it was quite cold just like dad said, i went straight to my bedroom, i changed, and i heard a knock on the door.

"SunHee? can i come in?" i recognized that voice as baek's, i shouted out 'YES' and he opened the door, my hair was wet, and i was covering with a towel.

"to mom we go!" i threw my hands in the air, and ran to moms bedroom.

"mom! dad! me and oppa had a great idea! we wanna audition to be singers in SME!! can we??? oh plz plz plz!!!" i begged and jumped up and down.

"no way! i want you to be a doctor of the highest rank! and u miss aint allowed to go anywhere around the world, even if ur 30!" dad clearly crossed out.

"and u allow taemin?" my smile turned to a frown, i placed my hands on both sides of my waist

"thats different, hes not as intellegent!" dad exclaimed, still not convinced.

"woah, oppa will sure be upset if he heard that.." i scoffed.

"i disagree! let her audition! its wrong to cage her talent!" mom stood on my side, causing dad to sigh.

"besides, limay is way more interested to be a doctor." dad soon kicked us out without fighting further.

"so i guess thats a yes?? lets ask your parents!" i pulled him to the other room, where HIS parents stay. the same argument came up, and we won it, so both of us are gonna audition for SM and hopefully we are both accepted, next morning, taemin took the keys and drove us to SM, he dropped us by the reception and went to his class at SM academy, i couldnt believe SM has an academy!! do they really need a school to train idols?? wow, now i am really looking forward to be an idol there, i heard their treatment is special, baekhyun took it on his shoulders, and dealed with the receptionest, she booked as an audition at 8.00 am tomorrow.

"wow!! thanks alot oppa!!" i hugged him tightly, after taemin oppa dropped us home.

"u are so welcome, now make sure u dont lose that paper, if u didnt give it tomorrow, ur doomed".
i nodded and ran straight to my bedroom, he came afterwards, but he mistaked the room, and opened my door instead when i was about to put on my shirt, that sec i was only in my booty-short pants and a bra, he was reading his paper, and didnt look up when he was opening the door.

"OPPA! GET OUT!" i shouted and held the shirt and covered myself in it, he heard me and looked up, his eyes widened at the look and he blushed madly.

"I-I-I-I-I.. SORRY!!" he slammed the door closed and ran to his bedroom, were baekbeom oppa was, he laughed his out!

"the man?? did u run over her when she was dressing??" baekhyun almost punched him straight on the face, but instead, he just blushed and cursed in his head.

  
A\N: when th story is finished, i will try to publish it on asian fanfics, i am so sorry i made u die of boredom, but i promise, the big scoop is in the next chapter(s)
readers are winners!!