Packing up

The Boy Next Door (exo baekhyunXreader)

We talked with the byuns the previous day, and let me say it was extremely awkward, one boy of the two caught my attention, he was also around my age, we talked a little, and I decided to talk to him again today, today we were packing the boxes and we were going today to move to the summer beach house, my plan, I will unload in the new house, talk to baekhyun, and go to swim in the beach nearby, currently I am emptying my wardrobe...

"SunHee, your done?" Limay walks in, with an empty box in hand, I ask her if I can use that one too, cuz my box can't fit a few more clothes, and she agreed.

"Yeah, sure..." She handed me the box and wandered around the room, looking at my progress.. Well it wasn't much big of work, my room was barely packed.

"need help?" She added, and I nodded, I think 4 hands is better than 2..

****LiMay P.O.V****
i suggested that I could help her out with the packing and stuff we where leaving in about 2 hours and SunHee noona is so slow, I started away with other belongings in a separate box, I noticed that she was packing way too many stuff, considering that we are only leaving for the summer, but she was packing as if we were moving out, seriously!!!

" Noona!! That's way too much!" I butted in and pulled out a few dresses she just putted in.

" What is wrong with you?" She looked at me in weird eyes, as if I emptied the entire box.

" We are leaving for the summer only!!!!!"

"WHAT?!?! That's 3 months! I must bring my bed!!" She yelled and looked under her bed, trying to find a way to fold the bad and carry it in a pocket. I sighed and walked out, I saw Taemin oppa getting out numerous of boxes out of his bedroom, I wanted to help oppa too but this time I ignored, and went to my own bedroom, looking for a way I can deny that they are my siblings.

****my P.O.V (SunHee)****
done!! I packed all I need, except for the bed... Lol I think I will keep it here, last thing to do, I covered my bed, table and chair with plastic covers, to prevent dust from coming to it. I did so, now I must get the boxes out, there was about at least 11 boxes, same story with Taemin oppa, we seriously can't live without our stuff, I feel like he packed the curtains as well, but LiMay was.... Um, 4 boxes only? Did she only pack her underpants?? No no no, she must order her priority, I walked up to her with a few empty boxes, and settled them on her bed.

"what do u want?" She crossed her arms and shot me a glare.

" This is no way to talk to your noona." I placed my hands on my waist and tilted my head on the side, and added..

"what are u thinking???? Only 4 boxes, what's in there? Underpants?" I blurted out, and I think her jaw was gonna rip off, it was dangling open, like wow.

" How many do u have?????????? This is my everything!!! " she questioned in disbelief.

"Pack these." I answered with a straight face, and handed her 7 boxes, and walked out. I took my boxes downstairs, and soon LiMay did too, the boxes were too much, I think we had to make 52 trips with the car to move all these boxes all the way to the summer beach house. Dad almost had a heart attack, there was 50 boxes downstairs.

"what do u have in these???? You won't leave a millimeter left for the byuns to put their stuff!" I sighed and took my boxes to put in the car trunk, but to speed things up, dad will drop me, Taemin oppa and LiMay at the new home, and mom and dad will be bringing the boxes, so they would put boxes at the back seats too. But unloading will be our responsibility since they would be so tired, dad dropped us and 5 boxes, he gave Taemin the keys, and left. To our surprise, the door wasn't locked, we entered.. And saw mrs byun baking.

"OHH!!! U MUST BE  THE LEES!! WE  WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!" She walked up to us in joy and hugged us tightly, and gave each of us 7 kisses. Baekbeom came down stairs, and pulled his mother away.

"Mom! U scare them!" He said, and gave each of us a proper handshake, well.. More of a bro fist and a hug to oppa.. They must be close.. Baekhyun ran downstairs as baekbeom and Taemin walked away chit chatting, and LiMay went upstairs to pick which room she's gonna sit in, it's just me and baekhyun, luckily no one would be around when I make a big fool of myself.

"SunHee!! 'sup?" He ran directly to me, after he greeted LiMay, when they meeted on the stairs. He pulled me in a tight embrace, and I can see over his shoulder, Taemin was watching intensely, we parted, and he looked at the boxes.

"only five?" He asked with great shock.

"45 on the way~" I smiled as he chuckled, he offered me a walk, and I agreed. We were walking along the neighbourhood, he was showing me a few places, and he was cracking a joke every once in a while, and I dissolve into laughter, I, from my side, I think I wasn't shy, he really was showing impressions and faces when I was talking, I like his smile and the way he laughs, that showed he really liked me.

we finished the tour, And went back home, LiMay and baekhyuns mother baked cookies, and mom and dad dropped another 12 boxes, I excused myself to go help my siblings unload, but he insisted to help.

" Can I please help?" He made puppy eyes and cute faces, and I gave up and nodded.

"fine, but where do I unload them?"

" There is 4 bedrooms, two for the parents, and the other two is for us, one room has two beds, that's were me and baekbeom hyung are staying, and the other has 3, and that's were u guys are staying." He said with a grin. He alarmed finished unloading his boxes, he and his family, only us left, hours passed, and mom and dad Locked the door, and brought the last 3 boxes, we had fun unloading while we had the byuns to help, specially baekhyun.. That family could join the circus, I mean they are so damn hilarious!! We finished in no time thanks to them, and sat in front of the fireplace, we exchanged a few funny moments, we were acting like almost 5 year olds, or like friends for eternity!! Like, so close u would believe we are all siblings in one family. Our first day passed, the first night was awesome, turned out that my bedroom was right next to baekhyun's, indeed he was 'the boy next door'..


A/N: ahh I am done for today^^ sorry to keep u waiting.. I think it's been 2 hours and I am writing, I wanted to plan what I was gonna write... It's long enough to re-charge u guys hopefully!!! Look up for the next update, gimme feedback plz^^