The Boy Next Door

The Boy Next Door (exo baekhyunXreader)

Baekhyun is indeed the boy next door^^
it was a splendid first night! and we are all set in the new summer beach house, I started my day classically, I yawned for continuous 10 minutes, Taemin, as usuall, yelled at me to shush me, LiMay butts in, and we start fighting, that is my annoying routine, I wake up, and I wanna reach out for the bathroom to wash my face, but just as I open the door, I notice someone else was there, baekbeom, he was washing his teeth, he noticed my attendance and turned to face me, he smiled and said:

"baekhyun is downstairs, your breakfast is on the kitchen table." He said with a cheeky smile, I shan't be all so shy, when I get to know someone for longer than a day, I act like myself.

"cool, thanks." I smiled back and closed the door, but then remembered why I came in the first place, I opened the door again.

"sorry, gotta wash my face." I smiled and walked up to him, he gave me a simple 'sure' and gave me space in front of the sink, I thanked him casually, and rubbed my face with my little soap, I was done in like 3 minutes, I greeted him good morning and walked out, I raced downstairs, and the first thing that I saw, was baekhyun reading a book.

"Dude.. It's summer." I said In a Straight and serious face, but. He looked at me and laughed.

"who the hell are u calling dude???" He said between his laughs, I cracked up laughing along, and started one again..

"dude.. Like what would I call you else??!! Like wow dude.."

"another dude and ur dead meat!" He attacked me while I was on the stairs, he held me on one shoulder and held on, and I was playfully punching him on the back to put me down, he ran holding me for a short while, and sat me down eventually when he started feeling dizzy on my chair, with my breakfast on the table.. 'Yum' I quietly whispered and was about to stab my eggs with the fork, but before I did so, he took my plate and entered it to the microwave.

"it's a bit cold now, let me heat it, wanna a drink with that? "

"Yep, latte please oppa." I didn't hear myself say the last word, I didn't even know I said it until it escaped my mouth, when it did, baekhyun entirely stopped moving and turned to face me with wide big large eyes, his face was blank for a while, then he cracked up laughing, he was laughing hard that he even fell on the floor, I blushed madly, until he stopped laughing and pulled himself together, and questioned me .

"oppa u said?" He laughed, but more lightly and less this time, I nodded and looked down.

"SunHee..." He was about to finish, and we heard a bell, that was coming out of the microwave, ugh! What a moments ruiner!!! I chuckled, so did he, I think we are idiots, laugh about everything of anything, he pulled out my plate and placed it In front of me with a hot cup of latte, he went to the bathroom, I looked over my shoulder just as he left, due of loud footsteps on the stairs, that was my brother, Taemin and baekbeom, I think I shall call of them oppas, Taemin was aiming at me, he came up to me and pinched my cheeks, I pushed his hand away and he smirked.

"wow, ur so totally smooth with baekhyun, no?!" He and baekbeom oppa giggled, girly-like giggles.

"Shut up!"

"what going on?!" Baekhyun came and stood in my defense.

"oppa! They are bullying me!" I stood behind him, and pointed at them, we started a playful fight, that was loud enough to wake up the sleeping beauty, and dead people, AND our parents....

"hey! U kids r so loud!" Mom and mrs. Byun came down stairs, followed by mr. Byun, he is a kind, yet easily annoyed person, after that by seconds, dad came.

"which of u angels is gonna make my breakfast??" Dad started, it wasn't hard to decided, though..

"nope."

"uh-uh."

"meh."

"pass."

Dad sighed, and took out the frying pan, and cracked an egg in it, he cooked like.. 10 eggs, two for each the ones who didn't eat, dad, mom, mrs. Byun, mr. Byun and LiMay, currently, me and baekhyun were playing a board game, and Taemin and baekbeom oppa were showing each other girl group music videos, and LiMay.. She was drinking tea, and talking business, sometimes.. I just wonder about that kid.

"care for a swim?" Baekhyun asked out of the blue, and I looked up at him, then at my dad.

"it's cold in the morning.. I don't know.."

"PLEASE?!?!?" Taemin begged, I looked at him in a puzzled expression.

"and why do YOU care?!"

"cuz I want u to leave!!" He exclaimed and turned his attention to his phone.

"fine.. Be back at 11, that's ur dead line." I cheered and jumped off my place and went to change, after 5 minutes I came down stairs with a towel, but baekhyun wasn't there, I asked mom, who was in the living room, she told he was outside, he was already changed, and he was waiting. When I went outside, she was right, he was there, he already started swimming in the nearby beach, I walked up to him, he jumped out of the water like a dolphin, sun reflection on his wet, dreamy face was wonderful, he shot me one look and whistled.

"woah, now who is THAT?!" He complimented, that just made my day, he is so sweet, and knows well how to turn a girl on, he signaled me come in with him, I nodded, and putted my towel aside, I jumped in, and deepened slowly, but baekhyun was going further and further.

"um.. I am not sure that i can go further, I might drown.." I stepped back, he turned to me, and swam to my direction.

"don't worry,I got u." He held me from the waist, and promised never to let go, I sorta felt safe around him, I held on on to his shoulders, and he was taking me further and further, then I made a sudden move that made me lose my balance, and his balance as well.

Baekhyun's P.O.V
she started to move suddenly, she was screaming  and yelling 'LET ME GO!!!!' I got super worried, and I dived in under her feet, I looked up to the surface of water, and saw her face, under the wart, she was just fighting water, I had to do something quick! I looked at her feet, teny were tied to a few plants that grow under water, I see she never experienced such things, it's no biggie, I felt light waves, that wasn't coming from SunHee, and that signaled to no good, I looked in front of me, and saw a big fish, that almost looked like a shark from the far distance.



A/N: I felt like adding drama to the scene, I wanna keep u excited for the next chapter^^
please like! comment! and follow !