Accident.. NOT

The Boy Next Door (exo baekhyunXreader)

taeyeon's P.O.V
she told me that she is allergic to almonds, and i can see my evil plan from the distance working wonders, i rushed down my house and made cookie dough, chocolates cookie dough!! for SunHee, u wonder where is the catch? well i smashed some almonds until they became powder-like, and added it to the cookie dough,  imade sure i added alot so her reaction would be big.

as i pleased, i found her the next morning alone sitting in the beach, i scanned the place with my eyes and made sure baekhyun wasnt gonna come, i made my way up to SunHee, she looked ta me and smiled.

"oh is that for me?" she pointed at my cookie basket, as her cheeks went rosy.

"wow, ur smart! its IS for you~" i handed her the basket, i made sure she wasnt looking and i glared at her that my eyes could shot lazer any second.

"wait.." she left the basket and set on the sand, my smirk disappeared.

"does it have any almonds?" i soundlessly sighed in relief and shook my with an innocent smile, telling her that it didnt, luckily.. i am in the clear, she took a bite, i think she liked it, good!! but then she ate more.. didnt i add enough almonds? i noticed she started coughing, now  i must run away and watch her from far away, i quickly made an excuse to go home without her suspecting that i added almonds.

"oh my god!! its almost afternoon! my mom needs me, c ya~" i gave her a wink and ran as quick as i could, i went behind a towel hut and watched, her face was going red and puffy, and she was acting like she was chocking or somewhat, now my trap is closed..  >:)

SunHee's P.O.V (mine~)
she clearly told me there was no almonds, but hey!! i can taste almond! and my face went red and i wasnt able to breathe, i quickly ran home to tell someone, but i felt like my throat went khnum.

"UUMM!!MMMM!!!" i yelled at baek, and holdin gmy neck to try and give him a signal.

"what? ur chocking?" he plastered a puzzled look in his face.

"UHM!! MMH!"   i growled and grabbed a paper frantically scribbling on it: 'i ate almonds help' his eyes widened, he already knew i have allergy against almonds, he took me to the emergency room where they controlled my case, with oxygen masks and injections, baekhyun oppa didnt leave my side the whole time, the doctor came in, with an unpleased look in his face.

"it was no accident, she was clearly poisoned, cuz she ate alot of almonds." the doctor pointed out, baekhyun looked totally frustrated now.

"what? she ate cookies! SunHee? who gave u the cookies??" he looked at me, with a clearly upset face, or a look  that i usually call, 'wtf did u just do, moron?' look.

"taeyeon gave me cookies, but she told me there was no almonds.." i explained with a low voice, baekhyun stopped and stared at me.

"who?"

"taeyeon!" i made sure i said it clearly this time.

"wth?? taeyeon? kim taeyeon?" he asked and he sounded afraid, cold sweats covered me head to toe, he knows her??!!

"y-yeah?" my voice cracked as i was on the verge of tears.

"THE- KIM TAEYEON???????" he wanted to make sure i ment 'the' kim taeyeon, one and only .

"but why are u yelling at me?!" i shouted back, i was annoyed and irritated. the second a tear fell, he took a deep breath trying to calm himself down, and calmly tell me.. THAT TAEYEON IS AFTER ME AND SHE WANTS TO TAKE MY HEAD OFF! he gathered all his nerves, and blamed me.

"how could u be so naive? she is evil! she is my ex!"

"i never knew! alright?" i yelled as more tears fell, i covered my face with my pillow and had a good cry about it, without his facial empressions changing on his face, he kneeled beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist, he said nothing until i stopped crying, and fell on top of him, he placed me properly on my bed, cuz i fell asleep, he kissed my forehead lightly, without me noticing, but he still stayed with me.

**next morning**

baekhyun's P.O.V
i left the hospital extra early next morning, to get my revenge, wanna know what is it? its kind of an exaggeration, but i was gonna  file a law suit against her, i wanted her to go to jail for costing my girlfriend's life, i headed to the court and demanded to see the head of the supreme court.

"make it quick." he snapped at me, and looked at me with tired eyes.

"i wanna file a law suit against kim taeyeon." his eyes sharpened at me

"why would u want to file a law suit against my daughter?" i almost froze in my spot, i should have went to another court! i totally forgot taeyeon's dad was the head of the supreme court!

"i-i.. she poisoned my girlfriend!!" i gathered my courage and tried to be as convincing as possible.

"no! i m pretty sure she didnt mean to!" he crossed out

"but-"

"this law suit is dropped! i am not entering my daughter to jail!" i growled in the inside of me, i may have looked calm, but i have killed him and taeyeon five times.. every court said the same, its under the control of taeyeon's father, i only went back home to see SunHee reading a magazine and her brother, taemin watching a movie.

"what? why did u ditch me this morning?" she looked at me with a fond look, i missed these looks, they just make my day, she placed her magazine aside and hugged me.

"just looking for someone i can tell taeyeon on.." i mumbled, and taemin wasnt even paying attention.

"no! let her be! she is  a ed up girl, dont even mind urself, i am okay~" we went upstairs, baekbeom wasnt home, so i took her to my room, and cuddled with her for the rest of the day. whoever passed by my door, could her my laughs and her giggles <3

A\N: jelous from sunhee? ha! i bet u r! *living a fantasy*