Unpleasant Guest

The Boy Next Door (exo baekhyunXreader)

another classic day, after that beautiful day by the waterfall.. aahh~ so unforgetful! ever since that day.. we have been dating, and i bet we are the cutest couple!! *squeals*, like i said.. classic day,  i woke up to have my usual breakfast, but, the breakfast wasnt classic.

"morning jagiya~!" he greeted me and kissed me good morning, and placed a pile of pancakes with butter and syrup on my plate, with a beatiful forest-fruit-flavoured tea.

"morning~ wait u made this?? for me???" i placed my hands on my heart and embraced him, what a.. like a.. BEST BOY FRIEND IN THE HISTORY OF RELATIONSHIPS!!

"of course i did!" he acted surprised that i would even need to ask such a question, he smiled at me and washed a few dishes, i sat and took a sip of my tea, it was so good, not too bitter, not too sweet, he added a perfect amount of sugar, and left the bag for long enough, and boiled the water as hot as i like, about the pancaked, i took a small peice, it melted in the mouth, and the butter wasnt too melted or too frozen, with the amazing flavour of maple syrup, u know hose chocolate ads where the person takes a bite so slowly, and they close their eyes and enjoying the sensation?? unknowingly.. i did that.

"Sunny?" he looked at me in a weird way.

"huh?" wtf did he forget my name?

"sunny! short for SunHee!! its gonna be ur nickname from now on~" he explained and winked before getting back to wash the dishes.

"oh. then what do u want?"

"oh.. what are those weird faces ur making?? i bet its not that good!!" i giggled and blushed, he saw me!

"no! its so good~" i compliment and gobbled the rest of my pancakes. he turned to me and stopped washing dishes.

" hey, sun..-" he was about to finish before i interrupted him.

"sun? how many nicknames do u have for me?" i pouted at him, but that i am complaining~~ :)

"oh only 7~ but focus! i was thinking to have a swim, lets chill in the sun! i wanna go to the nearby beach.. so what do u say?" he gave me those 'hopeful' puppy eyes.

"nah. i wanna have more of this amazing tea." i crossed out.

"please??!!!"

"uh-uh!"

"PWEASE??  TT^TT"

"GAH!! fine!"

"yaaaayy!!!! now change." he demanded.

"but i just-"

"dont but me! cuz i will but back!!" i cursed him in my head, but ii didnt really mean it of course, just out of annoyance, innocent annoyance.
i changed and grabbed my beach bag with a towel around me, we got out of the house after informing everyone, we arrived in no time flat, it was not crowed at all, only a few families with a girl swimming, when i looked clearly at the girl, she looked like PNG Taeyeon by SeoLiliHyun  (A\N: for the ones that dont know, or cant tell who she is, its taeyeon) and she was constantly staring at baekhyun, i caught her looking every now and then and baekhyun didnt even notice her, but i wasnt gonna tell him either.

"it would have been more fun if we had more company.. should we call ur brother?"

"that moron?! he's an idiot! and uses stamps on e-mail!!!" baekhyun almost laughed his face off, ha! i guess i am funny~

baekhyun took a swim and excused himself to shower, while i relaxed in the sun, i opened my eyes slightly to see a figure coming right up to me, it was the girl who was staring at baekhyun, she was smiling, but i can clearly tell what does a smile tell... she was indeed smiling, but if she was REALLY smiling, her face would be more rested, but he lip-ends were pointy, pointier than supposed to, and her face was more like taut, u know.. its like she was forcing the smile ,and the tips of her lips werent even pointing upwards!! it was pointing inside, like it was straight, not acurate, all that means she was hiding evilness and hater.   

"so, i saw u with that cute boy!!" she smirked, yep. she looked evil, but it was harder to tell, cuz her smile was kind, boy she is a good actor!

"FYI, he is my boyfriend!" i snapped, who is she to call him 'cute'???? he is mine! >:(

taeyeon's P.O.V
i am baekhyun's ex, he broke up with me, he dumbed me! because i beated a girl who had an eye on him, but i was innocent!! now i am mad!! at baekhyuns current girlfriend!! that boy just jumps from a girl to another! but i still have feelings for him, i still wanna date him! i only should get rid of that , SunHee, in another way, a better way, a hazardous way, my way >:)

so first i must get her trust and friendship, cuz she doesnt seem to have a good view of me. we chatted like bffs, and got to know eachother, i saw baekhyun coming out of the bathroom, i excused myself to leave and ran away before he could see me, luckily i am in the clear, and SunHee didnt say a thing about me. and now i set up a plan, she told me she is ----
so i will----
then she will----

A\N: haha! big plan in the next chapter to get rid of your !! XD woah taeyeon is evil.. nah, its just a story, wait.. i am more evil!! sorry bros, u gotta wait.. i wanna make u excited!! does it work?