Unforgettable Memories --only for humor chapter--

The Boy Next Door (exo baekhyunXreader)

A\N: i am chewing staples.. cuz there is no other thing to do..

baekhyun's P.O.V
i woke next morning, wait i slept?! i remeber SunHee was with me last night, i tried to get up and i felt a weight on me, i opened my eyes to see SunHee peacefully sleeping on my chest, i carefully put her aside, and left the room.

baekbeom was supposed to be home today.. poor him, not! haha i am cruel, i knocked to taemin's door but no one responded, so i soundlessly opened the door revealing my snoring brother sleeping on SunHee's bed, since she slept in my room last night.

i went down stairs, and looked at the date calendar, it was a week till school and leaving this beautiful summer beach house, wait! that would mean that me and SunHee will get seperated! we will have to have unforgettable memories today! immediately!

i raced back upstairs and woke sunhee up.

"rise and shine sunny babes!" i whispered in her ear, but she looked irretated.

"leave me alone.." she pushed me aside, but i kept climbing up again, and again and again, and then i got tired and annoyed.

"then wanna wake up the hard way? alright then!" i stood on the bed and started jumping up and down like a crazy maniac.

"ugh! STOP IT!" she said as she kicked me off, i fell on my back and moaned in pain, right then she got up like a rocket, and headed to me.

"oh my gosh bae r u okay?" she checked every inch in my as she said that question.

"U LIL' BRAT!!!" i got up just fine and attacked her, how could she simply kick me off so i would let her sleep, and gets up like a rocket when i get hurt!?!?? she giggled as i pinned her on the bed and took hold of her hands.

"what do u want?" she said as she regained her energy.

"only a week! then we will get seperated." she was calm until i said 'then we will get separated', then her eyes widened,  she suddenly jumped up.

"then what r u waiting for?! we should make our last week legendary!" she stole it right out of my mouth, i was just about to say the exact same thing, she pulled my hand and pulled me downstairs.

my P.O.V (SunHee)
i grabbed his wrist and i ran downstairs dragging him along with me, he was screaming and yelling, because its my habit to 'jump' on the stairs, and skip a few steps.

"quiet! our parents are sleeping!!" i covered his mouth with my hand, and let him catch his breath and have his lil heart attack.

"what r u gonna make for breakfast?" he came up to me, i smiled at him, and placed to bowls on the table.

"my super special dish :)" he excitedly smiled, but there was a tiny catch in this one, i finished my sentence, and i was sure he will have a total melt-down.

"milk and cereals!^^" the smile vanished in no time flat.

"excuse me???!!! give me something more special!" he snapped at me.

"what?! the milk and cereals i make are so special! i add a PERFECT amount of milk!" i , i turned my back to grab my fave cereals, and then he suddenly threw a banana on me.

"watch it kid." i glared at him with a super-duper serious face.

"what? i am making our memories fun!" i i shook my head at his idiotness i grabbed the cereals and starting pouring the cereals, while i was doing that, i asked him to bring the milk.

"baek, get the milk please." i didnt even look at him.

"no, SunHee." he crossed his arms like a big brat, he didnt even shiver or stutter or mistake or laugh or somewhat, he said it, purely rude, i looked at him, with out chuckling at his child-acts, i raised my view, with a dark face, i turned my head to the knife drawer, and pulled out a sharp, big knife ipointed towards him, and smirked.

"oh, i am sorry, let me say this again, BRING. THE. MILK." i couldnt help but crack in laughter, but he didnt look amused, he immediately got up and bowed and said:

"as u say, basha." i laughed even harder that i almost wetted my pants, but he kept a straight face  and rushed to the fridge to grab the milk, i was even starting to feel pain my stomach, cuz i laugh nearly my off, he joined laughing, he turned me around, in a way that my back faces him, he back-hugged me.

"u r like.. a little jumping when u laugh, i can just put my head on you shoulder and i can call it a massage :)" i laughed harder and harder, he plastered a weird look on his face, that i call 'gee, did u drink?' look, i removed him off me, and tried to calm my self down.

"stop it!! will you?? dont u have sympathy?? i could have a heart attack and die!"

"dont u laugh then? whats my dang fault i am so freakin funny?!" he threw his arms in the air, and jokingly argued.

A\N: part two of this chapter is coming soon, i hope u laughed^^ this chapter was only made to come in ur humor~ enjoyed? leave a comment!!