audition day

The Boy Next Door (exo baekhyunXreader)
A/N: sorry for not updating lately, my birthday is near, and I am freaking!!!

i woke up to the sound of loud knocking today.

"SunHee! Get dressed! We have an audition today!!" I took time to understand the last bit, when I did, my eyes popped out of their place, I grabbed whatever under hand and opened the door, revealing baekhyun who jumped up a little when I suddenly opened the door. I went to the nearest bathroom and got dressed, I sorta took what's like 10 minutes or so, and baekhyun returned knocking and beating the door.

"we should be there by 5 minutes!!" I shrieked when I heard him, I wore what's left in seconds and raced down stairs.

"HOLY CRAP!!! U COULD HAVE WOKE. ME UP EARLIER!!!!" I wore my shoes and grabbed the keys, I think I can skip breakfast today, baekhyun took his time and came downstairs slowly and calmly, and he was chuckling, I took a look at the clock to see how much time is left, one quick look was enough to activate my attack mode.

" 07 : 15 ?? BAEKHYUN!!!!!" He chuckled.

"to make sure we are on time, quick, eat." He took his comfort on the sofa, I took advantage, I went behind the sofa and -slapped his head, I laughed as I took my revenge, I poured some cereals and milk in a bowl, and boiled water for my caramel latte, I was done with my breakfast in 10 minutes, I signaled him to leave and locked the door behind us, baekhyun drove us (well he got his drivers license) to SME, we confirmed our reservation, and sat down.

"Byun Baek Hyun and Lee Sun Hee. Byun Baek Hyun and Lee Sun Hee." The assistant called us, we raised our hands and followed her, I was deadly excited, I squeezed on baekhyun's hand, the assistant took us to a room, were it was and open space, a table and a mic, and the owner of the company.

"ah. You two have great looks, let's see if your talents reflects it. We will start off with vocal." He the mic, baekhyun started first, he sang beautifully, on Justin beiber's baby, the owner of the company enjoyed it pretty well, he clapped as oppa finished, he signaled me to sit in baekhyun's place and start singing, I bowed and introduced myself just like baekhyun did.

"annyeonghaseyo, I am SunHee. And I will be singing 'me & you' " I decided to sing on Laura Marano's me & you, because I liked the melody of it, and it's a song that u highly depend on your vocal cords in it. The music was on, and I started singing.

Never known anyone like you before
someone who can make my smile when I have fallen down the floor

never laughed so hard 'till I met you
somehow you get me when nobody else has a clue

its okay, to be me, next to you
it feels good to be one of the two

just like glue! Me and you!  Oooooo! So glad I got a guy like you!
me and you! Oooooo! Always got each others back we do!

if u need a shoulder u got mine
If you're in a pinch u know I'd give you my very last dime

two peas in a pool me and you
In perfect harmony we are bobbing our heads to the groove

its okay, to be me, next to you
it feels good to be one of the two

just like glue! Me and you!  Oooooo! So glad I got a guy like you!
me and you! Oooooo! Always got each others back we do!

Baekhyun's P.O.V
my heart was pounding strongly and quickly, I felt every word was meant to be for me, she sang them amazingly, and passionately, my face was completely plain and empty, I just melted in the groove.. I knew I have feelings for her.. This instant!!!

my P.O.V
just as I was done singing, the assistant, baekhyun and the owner of the company stood up clapping, I smiled, I believe I did very well.

"you two did amazing, let's check your rapping." The owner said, so we did, but.. Well we didn't do extreme, but it wasn't bad, then it was time to check our dancing. I was waiting for that one! I was training all yesterday to the dance I was gonna audition for I told them I was gonna dance to a remix of song's sound track, I was sweating it, I putted all my life and my heart on every dance move, when I was done I was barely breathing. But the owner wasn't very pleased.

"SunHee, you have got potential, and your dance moves were  well picked, but you need more training." I looked disappointed in myself.

"don't listen to him, he's wrong. You were amazing." Baekhyun cheered me up, I smiled slightly, but owner heard it.

" Hey you can argue but I am right!!! Get on the stage." Baekhyun oppa did so, and danced to the same remix of sound tracks, but his moves were different, when he was done, I was amazed, but again, the owner wasn't pleased.

"you two are approximately the same, but SunHee did better ."

"ha! Now I don't feel so bad!" We all laughed, except for baekhyun who playfully punched my arm, we have been told to return home and they will Email us our results, and if we did good enough to join SM academy. I was deeply breathing, I was hoping for the best, if I didn't get in, I hope baekhyun at least does.

****next morning****
"SunHee! Wake up!" Baekhyun excitedly called me out of my bedroom, I was already up, I didn't sleep because I was very worried about the results, I opened the door and I saw him with his laptop.

"I GOT THE MESSAGE!!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU  WAITING FOR??? TELL ME!!" The smile disappeared as he bit his lips, when I saw him, my smile disappeared too, but then he yelled out.

"WE ARE IN!!!" I jumped from happiness, he settled his laptop on the floor and offered a hug, I gladly took it, I was happy , we were jumping up and down and screaming like girly girls.

"so what position are we taking?" I asked, he smiled again and said.

"we both are gonna be vocals."

"I AM LIVING A DREAM!!!" I partied for a short while, and went down stairs along with him.

"you wake up pretty early, ya know?" I looked at him, he laughed, I noticed, when he laughs, his mouth forms a rectangle, it was cute!!!!

"morning." Taemin was already downstairs reading a magazine and having a cup of tea, he added.

"so I see u two got accepted in SME?"

"yep. Vocals!" I answered.

"huh, I thought u said u wanted to be a visual? Ha! Well seems u haven't got my charm." He bragged, but after 16 years with him, I know how to respond to those idiotic comments.

"you have got as much charm as a dead slug." Well that shushed him pretty well, baekhyun laughed his out and Taemin looked VERY insulted.


A/N: please comment below to wish me a happy birthday!! I hope you are recharged again~ sorry if it was crappy..