SM academy

The Boy Next Door (exo baekhyunXreader)
today is our first day at SM academy, Taemin learns there as well, he dropped us at SM academy and leaded us to our class, and left us to go to his class, i squeezed on baekhyun's hand before we knocked on the door.

"i am scared.."

"i am not.."

"how so?"

"i dont really wanna be here anymore.."

"why????????"

"cuz i dont wanna study at summer.."

"dude its singing class, lets go." i told him, and held the door knob, before i opened it, someone else opened it from the inside, it was an old woman with creepy makeup.

"may i help you?" she asked us, i was a little scared to say anything, because she was holding a ruler in her hand, a metal one! what the hell! are we back to the 60's? she better not hit me with that ruler!!

"um.. we are here for our class, we just signed up, and we have been told that this is our class room." baekhyun trembled while he was saying that, the woman nodded and opened the door, giving us way to come in the room.

"introduce yourselves." that woman said and shoved the ruler right past my face.

"annyeonghasyeo, my name is Baekhyun-iminida."

"a-annyeonghasyeo, my name is SunHee-iminida." the class greeted back, and the teacher pointed to places to sit, we sat next to eachother, good. the teacher taught us first to control our vocal chords, i didnt know it was this hard!! but i managed, this was all for today, we have been given a time-table and a schedual for classes.

"what the-" i started

"rapping? singing? dancing?" baekhyun's eyes almost popped out of their place.

"but we only signed for being vocals!"

"seems like we have to learn everything here.."

"ugh." after a long day, of learning things we barely were good at, we were finally sent home, we went throught that  everyday, until a month passed since we entered the school.

"woah.. my head id gonna explode.." baekhyun pressed on his head to make the pain go away. we were locker neighbors at SM academy as well and we went to the same classes, and sat together, we get closer and closer everyday, we did amazing at vocal, we were getting certificates too, nothing is missing in this school.

"oppa?"

"what?"

"do u like me?"

"excuse me?"

"we have been through half of the summer, we are friends.. right?"

"i really dont like how this is gonna end.." he took a step back away from me.

"oppa!"

"alright!!" he came up to me a looked at me lovingly. "of course i do~" he hugged me tightly, and kissed my forehead, and ran upstairs.

baekhyun's P.O.V
SunHee started that talk, i thought she never would, i dont like her, but i am madly in LOVE with her, she is right, we have been through half of the summer together, we sit together, we are locker neighbours, and we sit next door to eachother,every morning she smiles at me, and it makes my day, i wonder, we didnt have so much extreme memories during the summer.. i went straight to mom and dad's room.

"hey, mom!"

"baekhyun? i thought u were out with SunHee."

"we are not THAT close!!" my mom laughed when i defensed myself like that.

"can we help you?" my dad joined in.

"can we make camping with the Lee's?"

"thats a really good idea! we could get closer to them!"

"okay, when?"

"tomorrow afternoon!"

"dont u think thats too soon?"

"nope. we can cook something to take and eat there, maybe we can go near a waterfall! or above a mountain!!"

"ah~ u think big, kid. i agree." dad complemented, and mom agreed too.

"go tell mr and mrs Lee." mom said, i did so, and they thought it was a good idea, i wasnt quite comfortable to my friends parents, i never talked to them that much though, so, it was quite awkward, even mr Lee thought i was my brother, baekbeom. so we were all set now, i only have to tell SunHee, baekbeom and Taemin hyung. SunHee squealed girlyly, and thought that was brilliant (well i cant disagree) and taemin and baekbeom were out fishing, i told them when the returned.

my P.O.V
i knew excately what was in his mind, he wanted to get closer to me, i knew he liked me~ so next morning, i woke up due to noisy sounds coming from downstairs, sound of a blender, chopping, and mixing in a large metal pot, it was mrs. Byun and mom, cooking for our trip today. i came downstairs while rubbing my eyes, baekhyu was already downstairs having his breakfast, i wasnt looking infront of me, because my view was blurry after rubbing them, and i was sleepy in the first place, so i missed a step on the staircase and lost my balance, causing mysellf to fall and roll all the way downstairs.

"OW!!" i started seeing loony birds and hearing bells, i was DIZZY, and i hurt my head.

"SunHee! are you alright??" baekhyun came to my rescue.

"let me give you a minute to think of what just happened to me." what kind of question is that? he doesnt need to ask! of course i am not alright!! silly baekhyun.

**after 4 hours**
"kids! come on! time to leave!" mr. Byun called for us to get goin. mom cooked her master dish, vegetables stuffed with seasoned rice, she sometimes cooks it with vine leaves only, and thats how i like it, here is the recipe:  Food recipes! but the amount had to be enough for everyone, while mrs. Byun made HER special dish, kimchi and sushi, we braught plastic plates, cups and forks, and alot of drinks!! we decided to go with the Byun's car, cuz it was bigger, we got on the wheels and hit the road, we were going to the waterfalls!!

A\N: read the next chapter to know what happens in the trip ! i think i broke my fingers.. (too much typing) please give me feedback!!