Meet The Byuns!!

The Boy Next Door (exo baekhyunXreader)
we all froze and looked at him.

"what do u mean?" limay asked with an angry tone.

"look, we couldnt afford to rent for all the summer, and there was a family called the byuns who were ready to live with us and pay half of the rent, look i am sorry! but it was my only choice.." he sounded very sorry though.

"ugh, fine! can i go talk to them?" i sighed

"yes, please, everyone go talk with the byuns, be friendly, cuz u will be living with them!" he walked away.

"Hi~i am SunHee, and u r?" i walked up to the cute boy, he turned around, and plastered an amazed look in his face, and froze like that.

"hello? i asked u a question like 3 minutes ago." he shook his head and apologized.

"i am so sorry! its byun baekhyun ^^ but excuse me for saying.. but your so pretty.." his face was going empty and dreamy. that made me blush all shades of red.

"uh.u.-i" i choked on my words, and couldnt spell a word.

"did u see the house already?" its amazing ^.^" he had a perfect smile, eyes, hair, charm, wow.

"y-ye."

"alright..." it went all awkward at first..

"SunHee! Taemin! we must get going!!" limay and dad called me and taemin, taemin waved at baekbeom, or somewhat, so did i, baekhyun is sweet, but iu really dont know him much.


A\N: sorry its short, i am on a rush, and out of desire..
plz give me feedback^^