The Driver

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Indeed a small world. We met, we were stranger to each other. And next when we met again, we are employer-employee relationship.

“Jong Ki, get me a driver.” asked Shin Hye.

“Wae? I thought you doesn’t like being drive around?” replied Jong Ki, he is curious because he knows Shin Hye very well, she doesn’t like people to driver her around. When she got her license, she started to drive herself.

“I can’t drive.” said Shin Hye. “My point got deducted, and my driving license got revoked for a year.” She continued without looking at Jong Ki.

“What happened? D-Don’t tell me----“ asked Jong Ki.

Shin Hye cuts in “Drink and drive. Got caught. Don’t ask. Just get me a driver, arraso!”

“Ara. Ara.” said Jong Ki. Although he eagers to know what happened to her but knowing her so well, she won’t tell even there is a gun pointing at her. She can be quite stubborn at times.

~~~

“I don’t like this one. He s-seems….weird.” said Jong Ki to Shin Hye.

“This is the 9th driver that we interviewed today. If you keep rejecting, I guess you will be my driver instead.” said Shin Hye smiling at him.

“YAH!!! PARK SHIN HYE!! Is for your own good. I’m being careful of the driver that you hired. They could be spy from your Sam Chon, you won’t know. Plus, I can’t trust anyone except for Grandpa Lee, too bad he is old and retired, otherwise he will be the best candidates. He was your Appa’s driver.” explained Jong Ki.

“Ara. I will let you decide then. I need to go now. My little dongsaeng had been non-stop calling me since lunch. I need to be back home by 7pm. Let’s go ‘driver’.” said Shin Hye.

“Gaja.” replied Jong Ki.

~~~

“Noona. Oh. Jong Ki Hyung.” said Shin Woo. He rushes to the door when he heard Nori barking. He greets Shin Hye and Jong Ki when he saw him standing behind Shin Hye.

"How do you know I'm back?" asked Shin Hye.

"Nori. She is like a door bell. Your personal door bell. She only barks when you gets home. I heard her barking." smiled Shin Woo while answering his sister. Nori is Shin Hye's dog, maltese. She is cute and cheeky at times. She loves Shin Hye and usually barks when she is back home.

“Shin Woo, Let’s go out eat. Ahjumma is not cooking tonight.” said Shin Hye.

“Chincha? Daebak!!! Gaja.” said Shin Woo, feeling exciting. He had been eating at home for nearly 2 weeks. Due to his allergic condition, Shin Hye is very careful. Shin Woo only can eats out if he is with Shin Hye otherwise most of the time he will eats at home, Ahjumma's cooking.

“You guys go wait in the car, let’s me just get change and we can go.” said Shin Hye.

While waiting in the car, Jong Ki talked to Shin Woo. He asked if Shin Hye had been acting weird recently. “Jong Ki Hyung, you also feel Noona is different nowadays?” asked Shin Woo. “She broke up with Young Do Hyung.” Shin Woo continued.

“Since when?” asked Jong Ki, with his eyes’ widened.

“Not sure. Last week Young Do Hyung came by, but they argued. After that, I haven't see him since that day. Two days ago, I woke up in the middle of the night, thought of grabbing water from kitchen. I walked pass Noona's room and heard her crying. I didn't asked her but I'm sure is not a good news. Yesterday she told me that they broke up." said Shin Woo looking upset.

“Don’t worry. Your Noona is strong. She will overcome this.” Jong Ki tried to comfort Shin Woo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter