The Plan

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Courage is the commitment to begin without any guarantee of success."

Shin Hye is quite surprised when Min Jung contacted her and asked to meet up. When she reached the cafe, she saw a young pretty woman waving at her. It was Min Jung. She walk towards to her direction. 

"Are you Min Jung?" Shin Hye asked politely.

"Neh. Shin Hye, right." replied Min Jung.

"Sorry that I'm late. Did you wait long?" asked Shin Hye.

"Ani. I just reach 5 minutes before you. Wae? Don't stand there. I won't eat you. Take a seat." said Min Jung with a wide smile on her face.

"U-Unnie. M-Min Jung U-Unnie. Can I address you Unnie?" asked Shin Hye. 

"Neh." said Min Jung with a smile. 

"C-Can I know why do you asked to meet?" Shin Hye asked politely.

"I just want to know what is your relationship with my brother." said Min Jung. 

Shin Hye is surprised of what Min Jung asked. She looks at her with her eyes widened. Her face expression make Min Jung laugh. 

"Don't worry. I'm not trying to do anything. I just want to know." said Min Jung. 

"W-We just friend." answered Shin Hye. 

"So you don't see him as a driver but a friend?" asked Min Jung. 

"Mueos?!" Shin Hye didn't quite understand her question. 

Shin Hye gulped down the glass of water in front of her. She nearly choked when Min Jung asked her if she likes Min Ho. She couldn't answer her properly. With stuttering words in , Min Jung just smiles. 

"I know my brother has feelings towards you too. But because of some reason, he is backing off. I can't tell you why but I hope you won't give up on him. Can you do that for me?" asked Min Jung. Her hand slowly moves next to Shin Hye, she holds her hand. 

"Because of me, he quits his job. What makes you think I still have chance?" asked Shin Hye. Her head looks down while saying that. 

"Don't worry about that. I will get that settled. So just promise me, don't give up. Arraso." replied Min Jung. 

Shin Hye nods her head. Min Jung looks at her and smiles. 

~~~

It was nearly 8pm when Min Ho reached back his place. He had been out the whole day for fishing. Ever since he quits his job as Shin Hye's driver, he got himself a new hobby - fishing. When he enters his place, he saw the lights were on.

"Aish. I know I shouldn't have give you the spare key." said Min Ho in a loud voice. 

Out of the sudden, Min Jung appears right in front of Min Ho. Grabbing his wrist and pulled him to the couch. She gives a cold stare at him.

"Wae?" asked Min Ho.

"Since when my brother is a coward? Why did you quit your job?" Min Jung non-stop asking him.

"H-How did y-you know?" Min Ho asked in disbelief. The news was that fast to had spreaded to his sister. 

Min Jung hits on his head. "Don't say I didn't warn you. Tomorrow 8am I want you to report to work." 

"Work? What job? Working for who?" Min Ho looks at his sister, puzzled. 

"Me." said Min Jung. 

That's all she said to him before she leaves. She didn't bother at all when Min Ho was making a big fuss at her and asking her tons of questions. She even slammed the door when she exits his place. 

"Arghhh... Chincha!!!! NOOONAA!!!!!" left Min Ho alone. He is so frustrated with Min Jung. 

~~~

Is 6.30am, Min Ho awaked by the text messages. It was Min Jung. Asking him to fetch her from Camber Street at 8.30am. He ignores the text but then he immediately gets up and get ready when he received the second text from Min Jung. 

I know you will ignore my text. 8.30am. Camber Street. Be here or I will find Park Shin Hye. 

Min Ho feels so frustrated with Min Jung. He couldn't believe his own sister will treats him this way. He quickly make a move when he saw the clock pointing at 7.15am. He was cursing all the way while driving to Camber Street. 30 minutes later, he arrived at Camber Street. He saw Min Jung, waving at him with a big smile. 

"Ah. My dongsaeng. You are really punctual." said Min Jung, purposedly teasing Min Ho. 

"Noona. Don't you have a driver? Why do you need me to fetch you?" Min Ho said in a frustrated tone. 

Min Jung gives a cold stare at Min Ho. "Thanks to you, I have no driver." She continues, "Because you quit your job, and your ex-boss offer higher pay than me, hence my drive is gone." 

"Mueos?!" said Min Ho. 

Min Jung ignores him and continue her way to the passenger seat. When they are inside the car, Min Jung starts telling Min Ho about how Shin Hye needed driver to chaffeur her around and had been offering a high pay salary for the position. 

"Why are you telling me all these?" Min Ho couldn't stand it and asked Min Jung. 

"Oh. Do you actually care? If you really want to know, I will tell you." answered Min Jung with an evil smirk. "Ara. Ara. Just for your information, you will be my driver till I get back my old driver from Park Shin Hye." 

Min Ho takes a deep sigh. "Aish. I knew it!" 

~~~

"Unnie. You got a beautiful place. I like the decoration. Simple, cozy and nice." said Shin Hye while exploring Min Jung's condominium. "Y-You stayed alone?" Shin Hye looks at her and asks. 

Min Jung nodded. "I prefer to have my own space, just like my brother." 

Shin Hye points at one of the pictures on the wall. "Is that Unnie? You looks really gorgeous here." said Shin Hye with a smile. 

"Gomawo. That was few years back when I'm still in my late 20's. My wedding picture." answered Min Jung. 

Shin Hye tilted her head to the right, still processing what Min Jung said to her. "Y-You are married? B-But you stayed here a-alone?" 

"I was married but divorced. So I'm single and available now." Min Jung said. 

"Mianhe. I-I didn't------" Min Jung cuts her off before she continues apologizing. "Kwenchana. That was long time ago. No need to be sorry. Is a good lesson for me. I was young and didn't know what is the real meaning of love, I was once silly and let the happiness slip through my hand, but you are different, you and my brother are meant for each other, arraso." She holds her hand while saying that to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter