A Deal

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You were the reason why I became stronger."

Shin Hye's eyes shot open and blinked several times due to the light streaming in from the curtain. She turns and looks at her right side, she smiles. With a surprise, she lays a soft kiss on Min Ho's lips. She kissed several times but there wasn't any reaction from him. "Aish, you're such a lazy pig...."she whispered softly. Just then, she felt a strong pair of arms pulling her. It was Min Ho. "Calling me a pig now?" he said. 

"YAH!!! LEE MIN HO!! You are awake all these times?" asked Shin Hye. Her face is blushing. She feels awkward when knowing Min Ho was awake all these while and pretending he is still sleeping. 

"Wae?" Min Ho asked back. He is with a big wide smile on his face. He continues, "I thought I was still in my dream, getting kisses from a beautiful lady...b-but then it was real. I was just enjoying these lovely moments."

Before Shin Hye speaks, he quickly flipped her over and he is on top of her now. He kissed her softly on her cheeks. "Good morning, my pretty lady. Is good to wake up by your kisses. It makes me feel good." said Min Ho, giggling. 

Just then, there is a knock on the door. "Noona. Noona..." 

It was Shin Woo. 

When the door is open, Shin Woo looks at Min Ho and asked, "Hyung, you stay overnight again?" Both Shin Hye and Min Ho just smiles and both feel really awkward with a young kid asking them this. 

"Your Noona miss me, hence I'm here." Min Ho tells Shin Woo. 

*Piak Piak* 

"Ouch.... What's was that?!" Min Ho was shouting in pain. 

Shin Woo giggles, he shows a 'good' hand sign to Shin Hye. Shin Hye couldn't help but to laugh at Min Ho's reaction. 

~~~

"So does this mean you will be staying here forever?" Shin Woo throw Min Ho another awkward question.

"PARK SHIN WOO. EAT YOUR BREAKFAST." Shin Hye gives a dangerous stare at Shin Woo.

Ignoring Shin Hye, Min Ho answered him, "It depends. But at the moment it will be YES. You will be seeing me quite often here till your Appa is awake and your Noona is Mrs Lee, then she will moved in together with me." 

"Moved in with you? You mean Noona will move out here?" Shin Woo asked. His eyes widened when he heard what Min Ho said. 

"Don't worry. I will try to get a place somewhere near here." Min Ho replies with a smiles on his face. 

Shin Woo looks at Shin Hye and then looks back at Min Ho, "You can just stay here. There is no need to move out." Shin Woo is afraid that Shin Hye is moving out with Min Ho. All these years, he is close with her. She is like a mother to him. 

"Shin Woo-ah. Noona won't move out. Don't worry, arraso." Shin Hye said to Shin Woo. She assures him that she won't move out. Then, she gives a cold stare at Min Ho. 

~~~

Is been 3 weeks since they dated, it was their 1st month anniversary. Min Ho wanted to surprise Shin Hye. He wants to brings her to a place to celebrate this special date. Just as usual, he is waiting for her at the lobby. When he sees Shin Hye walking towards him, he smiles. 

"Ms Park. Are you ready? We're good to go now." said Min Ho. 

Just before they walking out to where the car is, there are two men in black suits came up. They blocked their way. 

"Lee Sajang-nim. You are requested to go with us. " one of the man is calling Min Ho. 

"Sajang-nim?" Shin Hye repeated what the man said. She looks at Min Ho and then back at the two men. "I'm sorry but this is premise is under the Park Corporation. You can't simply just barge in like this." 

The man bows at Shin Hye, "Sorry, Ms. We're here for Sajang-nim. Lee Sajang-nim. Please." 

Min Ho looks at them and said, "I will be back tomorrow morning." After saying that, he turned and grabbed Shin Hye with him. 

"What's is going on here?" asked Shin Hye while walking with Min Ho. She is confused about what just happened. When Min Ho didn't answer her, she get his hand off her. "Tell me!" she said in an angry tone. 

"Shin Hye. I will tell you. Just follow me first. Jebal." begged Min Ho. 

"Who are you actually?" asked Shin Hye. She didn't want to wait till later.  

"I-I......." Min Ho stuttering in his words. 

"You can't tell me who are you?" chuckled Shin Hye. 

Min Ho lets out a deep sighed, "Lee Byung-chul is my Haraboeji."

"L-Lee B-Byung-chul is your Haraboeji?" now is Shin Hye's turn that stuttering in her words. 

She blinks several times and nearly lost her balance, she asked Min Ho, "Y-Your Haraboeji is Lee B-Byung-chul? Y-You are the heir of the Samsung Group? Y-Your family owns Samsung, the multinational conglomerate company in South K-Korea------" 

"Hm." replied Min Ho. 

~~~

"Your number that you have dialed is not available please try again later...."

"Aish...." Min Ho throws his mobile on the couch. 

"Wae? You can't get her still?" asked Jong Ki. 

Min Ho feelings frustrated, "Today is suppose to be a happy day, a memorable day, but then thanks to him, I have this special day with you." 

"Give her some time. You know this kind of information will definitely freak people out, don't worry, normal people will be freaked out at least 1-2 weeks, our Shin Hye...Hm...Probably 3 days?" said Jong Ki in a teasing tone. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter