Unconditional Love

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"나는 너를 사랑해"

You can have my son

     You can have my son

This had been playing in Shin Hye's mind nearly the whole day. Shin Hye supposed to have dinner with Min Ho but then she decided to cancel their dinner date. She knows for sure he will finds out if she were to go on a date with him, nothing can hides from him. She asked Jong Ki to drop her at the hospital. She wanted to visit her Appa. 

~~~

"I'm sorry Appa. Because of love, I sacrifice what you gave to me, what you gave to Shin Woo. I'm sorry......" Shin Hye sobbing hard. 

Just then, she felt something is moving. When she opens her eyes, she saw her Appa's finger is moving. 

"Appa! Appa!" Shin Hye was yelling. She quickly press the panic button to alert the doctor and nurse. 

~~~

"Doctor. How is my Appa? I-Is he awake yet?" asked Shin Hye. 

Doctor gives her a smile, "Is a miracle for Mr. Park. I would say his condition is stable and we will still monitor him closely. You may go in to see him." 

Shin Hye was so happy that finally her Appa is awake. She quickly runs into the ward and see her Appa. 

"Appa-----" she hugs him when she sees him. 

Still looking tired and weak, Mr Park pats on her back, he softly said to her, "S-Shin H-Hye-ah....." 

~~~

"Sam Chon. You look good today." said Jong Ki. 

Mr Park just smiles at him. 

"Appa. I cut some fruits for you." said Shin Hye. She continues, "Appa, Doctor says you can go home the day after tomorrow. Shin Woo misses you a lot. He couldn't come to visit you as he is preparing for his examination."

Mr Park just nodded. 

Jong Ki whispered to Shin Hye, "Do you want to tell him?" Shin Hye looks at Jong Ki and eye signals him not to say anything. But Mr Park caught both of them behave weird since the day he is awake. 

"What happened when I was in coma?" asked Mr Park. He knew something happened. Although he was in coma, but he sort of can hear what people talked him during this period. He knew something bad happened. He wanted to know what it is. Shin Hye and Jong Ki were shocked. 

"A-Appa. Let's not talk about work. You just recovered. You still need a lot of rest. Arraso." said Shin Hye. 

Without questioning them further, Mr Park just nods his head again. 

~~~

"Appa!! You're back." Shin Woo is happy to see Mr Park. 

"My son." Mr Park smiled. 

He got a bit surprised when he saw another tall man standing in front of him. He asked, "Y-You are?" 

Shin Woo smiles and tells his father, "Appa, this is Min Ho Hyung. He is Noona's namja chingu." 

"YAH!!! PARK SHIN WOO!!!" Shin Hye was also shocked when she saw Min Ho was with Shin Woo at home. 

"Oh. Namja Chingu?" Mr Park said while looking at Shin Hye. He then says, "Seems like I need to catch up what is happening in my family especially my daughter." 

Shin Hye smiles awkwardly. 

~~~

"So this is why you are always at hospital with me or at home." said Mr Park after hearing what Shin Hye told him. 

"I'm sorry, Appa. Are you disappointed with me?" asked Shin Hye with teary eyes. 

Mr Park caressed her face, "Ani, Shin Hye-ah. Appa is sorry. I didn't know Sam Chon will sell his shares away. And I didn't know because of me, because of the family, you had to sacrificed your relationship with Young Do. He was a good man." 

"Ani Appa. It was my choice." said Shin Hye. 

"But I'm happy you found your true love. Min Ho is a nice guy." Mr Park said that with a smiles on his face. "I'm sure he will look after Park Group for us." he said. 

"B-But....he didn't know about it." Shin Hye whispered. 

Mr Park got a shocked, "He didn't know you transfer all your shares under his name?" 

Shin Hye shakes her head. "Eventually he will. Just the matters of time." 

~~~

"Noona!! Noona!!" Min Ho was knocking at Min Jung's door. 

"Wae?" Min Jung opened the door after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter