Secret Identity

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When every piece of information of you being revealed, your enemies will be one step closer to you."

It is Shin Hye's birthday. Jong Ki they all planned a surprise birthday party for Shin Hye. While Jong Ki and Shin Woo busy decorating the place, they asked Min Ho to picks Shin Hye up. Shin Hye got a message from Min Ho that he will be 5 minutes due to the traffic jam. She was getting ready and wondering what is Jong Ki and Shin Woo doing, at this time, the door bell rang. Thinking is Min Ho, she rushes to the door and found that the tall young man standing is Young Kwang and not Min Ho. Young Kwang knew that today is her birthday, he tried hard to find our everything about her. Her birthday. Where's she staying. Her hobbies. Everything. Shin Hye got annoyed when he actually kissed her without her permission. Min Ho came and saw all these. Doesn't know why, he was mad. He rushed towards her and quickly grab her to hide behind him. The war between the two men begins. 

"She's mine. Don't you dare to take her away from me." said Young Kwang. 

"Watch me." answered Min Ho. 

Min Ho didn't bother and just grabs Shin Hye's hand and walk past Young Kwang. Shin Hye didn't says anything but lets him do so. Young Kwang is really pissed off. 

"Who do you think you are? Shin Hye is mine! Mine! You----!!!" yelled Young Kwang. 

Min Ho ignores him and gets Shin Hye into the car. He asked her to stays in the car. He walks back to where Young Kwang is standing and whispered to him. 

"By the time you know who am I, is too late for you. I'm someone that you wish that you had never ever messed with. Get lost." Min Ho smiles sheepishly after saying that to him. 

"You---------Arghhhhh----" yelling Young Kwang behind Min Ho. 

~~~

They are in the car. Both were quiet till Shin Hye breaks the silence. 

"E-Er.." Shin Hye stuttering there. 

"Forget about what I said back there." said Min Ho. 

"W-What you mean by that? D-Didn't...I...What you said just now is it true?" asked Shin Hye. 

"What?" answered Min Ho. 

"I-I mean when you said I'm your yeoja chingu. I-Is that what y-you---" Shin Hye asked. 

Min Ho cuts her off "No. Just forget what happened just now."

~~~

They were silenced till they reached the place. During the surprise party, Shin Hye forced herself to smile when inside of her is actually crying. She doesn't know why but the answer that Min Ho gave to her did hurt her. She tried not to think much. The night ended with her blowing the candle, making wishes and opening presents. With just 3 persons, Min Ho, Jong Ki and Shin Woo. Jong Ki later dropped Shin Hye and Shin Woo back home. 

~~~

Shin Hye looks at the presents she received. She got a photobook from Shin Woo. Pictures of her, Shin Woo and their father. A TagHeuer watch from Jong Ki and her hands and eyes are all on the last gift she got. Min Ho. It was a hand-made musical box. She opens the musical box, it was her favourite song - Parrot by Howl. She was shocked that Min Ho actually know what is her favourite song, including her favourite musical box. 

"How did he possible know that I like musical box a-and this s-song? N-Not even Y-Young Do Oppa knows it...." she mumbles to herself, with teary eyes.

2 hours passed, she is still awake. Something is bothering her. She knows the fact but she is in denial. Finally, she takes her mobile and sent a text.

From Shin Hye,

Are you asleep yet?

Surprisingly, she got a text back within few seconds. 

From Min Ho

About to. Wae? 

She doesn't know what to say but she knows that she needs to clear her mind and she needs to know the answer. That's her. She hates mind games and hates to have unclear things unsettled. 

From Shin Hye, 

Perhaps did I fall for you? 

That was her text replied to him. She knows that she might not get a reply from him but at least she did say what she wants to ask. She puts her mobile next to her. She closed her eyes with her hands together, making a birthday wish. 

"I wish I could find my love. Is he the one?" said Shin Hye. 

~~~

The next morning, when she is awake, she quickly looks at her mob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter