Night Changes

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I just need you to smile. That is what I asked for. To be happy."

"You are right. There is no point for me to tear when I had decided to let it go. But you are wrong. I didn't tear because of that. I tear because it hurts me to let him go..."

Those words. She said it with teary eyes. Although is the fact that she is the one that forego the relationship but it hurts her to do so. Min Ho knows it. She does it because she loves him too much. She want to set him free. The man that she loves.

Before she fainted, he quickly hold onto her. He able to catches her on time before she landed on the floor. Doesn't know why but he suddenly feel worried.

"Shin Hye! Shin Hye!" shouted Min Ho.

Why do you have to torture yourself like this. Is he worth it? Min Ho stealing glance at her while carrying her to the car. At the mean time, he does feels jealous of Young Do for having a lady like Shin Hye that loves him so much.

I can't take her back in this condition. I bet she doesn't want to worried Shin Woo. S-Should I..I have no choice. At the end, he brings her back to his place. He stays in a 1 bedroom studio apartment.

~~~

"I need your help..." he made a call.

~~~

About 15 minutes later, the door bell rang. He opened the door. It was a beautiful woman in black suit in her 30's.

"YAH!! LEE MIN HO!! You better give me a good explanation what is all these. Calling me at this odd hour and expect me to arrive within 15 minutes. Gosh...is this how you treat your Noona?" said Min Jung when she saw Min Ho at the door.

"Would you mind? Noona. The whole world will know that you are here and they probably think I'm such a bad dongsaeng. Lower your voice. Please." answered Min Ho.

"Ara. Ara. So. What is the 'help' that you asked for?" she asked while walking into the apartment.

"Her." said Min Ho pointing at Shin Hye who is lying on the couch.

"Oh my god, did you kidnap this pretty lady here?" asked Min Jung. Her eyes were wide opened.

"Ani. Gosh. Why would you think I kidnap her?" Min Ho asked her back.

"Well. She's one pretty chick. Who knows. Maybe you couldn't get her and that's why you kidnap her." answered Min Jung in a teasing tone.

"How do you know she is pretty when you hardly can see her face?" asked Min Ho.

"I'm confident in this. I'm sure my brother has a standard and will definitely kidnap someone is worth of kidnapping." said Min Jung, smiling at Min Ho.

"Ish. This is not kidnapping. She is my boss...." said Min Ho.

"What? Your boss? Why would you kidnap your boss?" Min Jung cuts in before Min Ho finished his sentences.

"I told you. This is not kidnapping. Gosh. Why don't you listen, Noona?" said Min Ho, feeling frustrated.

"Then, why is she here?" asked Min Jung.

"She is going through some tough time and she got drunk. Hence she is here. I asked for your help because I can't change her clothes. I need you to do so." said Min Ho.

"Ah. What happened to her?" asked Min Jung. She walks closer to Shin Hye.

"She is one pretty chick. Are you sure you're not kidnapping her?" Min Jung continues asking.

Min Ho didn't answer her but he did gave her the stare.

"Wae? Don't you dare to look at me like this. I'm doing you a favour. Ara. Now pali. Move her to the room. I'll change her inside." said Min Jung.

~~~

"So what happened to her?" asked Min Jung, walking out from the room.

"She forced to break up with the man she loves." said Min Ho.

"Seriously? Wae? Family against it? Or the man cheated on her?" Min Jung is giving all types of reason to Min Ho. She looks at his brother and eagers to know what happened to Shin Hye.

"Don't you know who is she? She is the daughter of Park Kim Soo, the founder of Madison Park's Group...." said Min Ho.

"What? She is the daughter of Park Kim Soo? So why she forced to break up? Did the man come from a poor family?" Min Jung cuts in again.

"The man is a doctor. She sacrifices her happiness because of her family. She decided to let him go because she can't go to New Zealand with him. She needs to take care of her Appa, brother and the company." answered Min Ho.

"Chincha? No wonder she was tearing while I was changing for her. It must be tough for her." Min Jung blurted out.

"Tearing?" asked Min Ho. He quickly gets up from the sofa and walks into his room.

~~~

"Wae?" Min Ho asked when he realised Min Jung's eyes had been staring at him from the moment he walked out from his room.

"Isn't it too much for you to be this concern? Did you perhaps fall for her?" asked Min Jung.

"M-Me? A-Ani. I told you she is my boss." said Min Ho. His hand is on his nape.

"You know you can't really lie. Anyway, I need to go off now. I got a meeting early tomorrow and I need my sleep now. Annyeong." said Min Jung. She walks to the door and waved to her brother.

~~~

Is it true of what Noona said? Did I perhaps fall for you? Min Ho looking at Shin Hye who is sleeping soundly on his bed. He wipes off the tears off her when he saw her tearing. He puts the blanket on her before he leaves the room. Before he closes the room door, he takes another glance at her. 

~~~

The next morning. Shin Hye wakes up hitting her head. Gosh. Damn the hang over. Just before her eyes open fully, she heard some noise. Since when our residential area is this noisy? Arghh. My head. She opens her eyes. She looks around and blinks her eyes few times. Where am I? Where is this place? She gets off the bed and slowly walk towards the door. She opens the door and saw Min Ho sleeping on the couch. By the time she walks towards him, he is awake. 

"Oh. Ms Park. You are awake?" asked Min Ho. 

"N-Neh. B-By the way. W-Where am I? Sorry if I asked. But Whe-ere are we?" asked Shin Hye. She is shocked to see Min Ho is here. She doesn't know where is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter