Battlefield

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When there is no one fight with you over the same man, you have a beautiful love story ; When someone is eyeing on your man, it became a battlefield...."

Shin Hye is still worried about Shin Woo's safety. She knows very well Hye-Sun will just lets things go easily. She is afraid that Hye-Sun will harm Shin Woo especially her first attempt on Shin Woo failed. She knows she will be back again. After the dinner, Min Ho and Shin Hye had tea at the garden. 

"Kwenchana?" asked Min Ho. 

"Nope. I'm not." answered Shin Hye. She lets out a deep sigh, "Because of me, I get Shin Woo involved. How am I supposed to tell Appa if anything happen to Shin Woo." 

Min Ho holds her hand, "Don't worry. I will make sure you and Shin Woo are safe." 

~~~

Min Ho : We need to talk. 

Hye-Sun : Oppa. Of course. Where? My place?

Min Ho : My place. 

~~~

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

Shin Hye is pressing the door bell several times but there is no one opening the door. Oppa is not home? Just when she is about to leave, the door opened. She was shocked to see Hye-Sun is the one that open the door for her instead of Min Ho. And worst, she is wearing his baggy shirt, showing off her long smooth leg. 

"Oh. You're here. Min Ho Oppa is still sleeping. He-------" said Hye-Sun. 

But before she finished her sentences, Shin Hye pushes her aside and walked in to look for Min Ho. Her footsteps are heavier as she walked closer to his room. When she pushed the door open, she saw him, lying on the bed, half , still sleeping soundly. She quickly walks towards him. Hye-Sun followed behind her. She smiled. 

"I told you he is still sleeping." said Hye-Sun with a teasing tone. 

"What did you do to him?" asked Shin Hye.

Just then, Min Ho is awake. He hits his head several times. When his vision is clearer, he got a shocked to see Hye-Sun and Shin Hye in the room. 

"W-What happened? H-How come y-you are here?" asked Min Ho. Stuttering with his words. Min Ho sort of shocked and much awake than before. He started to aware of what is happening. He took a look at himself and found he is topless. 

"W-What happened? W-Where are my c-clothes. S-Shin Hye I-I can e-explain. I-Is----" Min Ho is panicked and afraid Shin Hye might misunderstand him. 

Ignoring Min Ho's question, Shin Hye goes to Hye-Sun and slaps her. "Do you think doing this can beat me and win his heart? You're such a !!!" 

"Wae? " said Hye-Sun with a smile. Her hand is still caressing her cheek which got slapped by Shin Hye. 

"S-Shin Hye----" Min Ho is calling her. 

"Even if you did slept with him, it doesn't mean anything. You still can't win his heart. His heart is already belongs to mine from the beginning." Shin Hye standing firm and argued back. She stared at Hye-Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter